Recommended Posts

Just now, Evening said:

Coming soon to a theater near you

 

The Stalker!

 

That kitty cat does not look amused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Death is nearer than you think old troll!

YU8zkXi.jpg

 

Edited by Dorian
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 5:53 AM, Evening said:

Coming soon to a theater near you

 

The Stalker!

 

4c9bce2b851a51702f9390480c6f1d63.jpg

 

 

he looks rather pissed lol, what did you do, did you not feed him

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's an old and grumpy fluff, if I remember well, was born in early Autumn 2013 .. he earned his right to be grumpy! :P

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rift ruins have its own kind of beauty

tvVG3P3.gif

 

CFiIYJO.gif

 

mrSEaXW.gif

 

sBfGOQd.gif

 

FsCjiIO.gif

 

5VcMoID.gif

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Rift ruins have its own kind of beauty

 

I have to disagree with you on that point. All I see there is sanded desolation. Without sand and packed earth instead it would be even that much worse. A vision of earth 2050 perhaps, when all the trees have been killed due to various human follies pursued have left only a few deformed remnants of them? The beauty of Wurm's forested lands makes them an opposite feature of this devastation in which some might find their nightmares fulfilled.

 

=Ayes=

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ayes said:

 

I have to disagree with you on that point. All I see there is sanded desolation. Without sand and packed earth instead it would be even that much worse. A vision of earth 2050 perhaps, when all the trees have been killed due to various human follies pursued have left only a few deformed remnants of them? The beauty of Wurm's forested lands makes them an opposite feature of this devastation in which some might find their nightmares fulfilled.

 

=Ayes=

 

I really hope these scenes decay in time.  As it stands, they take up space in areas which can otherwise be transformed by beautiful deeds, and seems foreign in our Wurm world.  However, they are also reminders of how brave Wurmians stood against an invasion by alien forces and evil, and succeeded.  Going there and seeing the colours, the reflections of light on the crystals, and constant seething of smoke and steam, I am somehow comforted that brave battles resulted in victory.  I guess, Ayes, in this case, it is like Banksy said: "Art should comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable." 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2016 at 2:26 PM, Fairyshine said:

 

I really hope these scenes decay in time.  As it stands, they take up space in areas which can otherwise be transformed by beautiful deeds, and seems foreign in our Wurm world.  However, they are also reminders of how brave Wurmians stood against an invasion by alien forces and evil, and succeeded.  Going there and seeing the colours, the reflections of light on the crystals, and constant seething of smoke and steam, I am somehow comforted that brave battles resulted in victory.  I guess, Ayes, in this case, it is like Banksy said: "Art should comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable." 

Mostly it makes me want to visit Jackal and give the natives a stern talking-to, followed by stabbing, then pillaging.

Edited by Darmalus
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll King sends his most trusted soldier out,hunting for his new crown!

 

YU9WWqy.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Port at Blackthorn...

 

utIB632.jpg

 

2vF4D6H.jpg

Edited by Araninke
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My old mate Maccy died early this year he was a greatdane and very much loved ,Evening got me this statue to remind me of him and i painted  it  up to give it some color ,he now sits at my front door  to greet me or  farewell me. TY Evey :)

 

ff8c114cca9a46ba7ff4a0e81b7c2f1f.gif

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toecutter said:

My old mate Maccy died early this year he was a greatdane and very much loved ,Evening got me this statue to remind me of him and i painted  it  up to give it some color ,he now sits at my front door  to greet me or  farewell me. TY Evey :)

 

ff8c114cca9a46ba7ff4a0e81b7c2f1f.gif

Nothing can replace a beloved, faithful fluff friend, all we can do is cherish them while they're still around and remember them with love when they're gone.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foggy Sunset Leaving Release

 

z4YHN2b.png

 

Levitation

rSxo1Dl.png

 

.....

iGObnuC.png

Edited by Dirt
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a screenshot, but a new thread just for this didn't seem right, so i'll just leave it here. Doesn't belong to me either.

 

rzzIsGy.jpg

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finally visited my first rift.. I'm a bad fighter, so I was the photographer of the group :P

E18ZCmm.jpg

Edited by Xheth
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This time, my journey to the next rift  took me through the half of the continent of Xanadu. On the way, I've taken many beautiful shots of the scenery. I also love how the new renderer improves the colors of the game.

wFpslCa.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fairyshine said:

Rainbow horses for Rainbow Stables on Enchanted.  Thanks Toey :)

 

d6af72bdd0bcb03881557f51c732f141.gif

 

I want to see what your lagometer shows :D

Yes, I'm a little jealous :P

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.