12 minutes ago, Odynn said:

plenty of chess games everywhere, doesn't look like toad ones, they did leave a few behind them though.

It looks like Toadlys one. Gonna check it out soon :D Just to be sure.

On 4/2/2016 at 10:39 PM, Dorian said:

Shall we play a game?

ZKRcDFY.jpg

Cool, thought I seen that somewhere before Wulfgar, I started wurm at the village next to that chess board, Mackinaw. I remember the guy making it actually and a collosus at that time.

1 hour ago, Wulfgarr said:

It looks like Toadlys one. Gonna check it out soon :D Just to be sure.

Yeah sure Toadly is the name

On 4/17/2016 at 2:30 PM, squirrelnutz said:

http://ztrsOdy.jpg

I finished my bridge

Pretty nice Mr Nuts

• Like 2

On 4/20/2016 at 2:18 AM, Wulfgarr said:

Iirc that is picture is at Whispering Pines Marina on N Deli, awesome place with an awesome mayor called Toadly. (C12) on the ingame map. Go check it out ;)

Toadly HMM... Maybe when I get prem again I will have a sail over.

Beautiful Fairy. I love purple things. So hard to get them to look that vibrant. Kudos on an amazing job.

• Like 2

Did you purchase a good number of those ponies, or did you just get extremely lucky with RNG?

1qH3foV.jpg

This is like, a week or two old, but still cute. They were all like this when I logged in, except one, which I dragged in.

• Like 11

We need to appreciate this beauty 

Spoiler

b518d6f05b.jpg

76d55dd8d1.jpg

• Like 5

So after having the same horse for 8-9 months mistakes were made and my pal died suddenly due to extreme heat exhaustion.

So I found a nice quiet place and laid him to rest.

So long Larsflash

1ZNyO7L.jpg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Photo bombed

60bd56b895f2705d821dd74a32418247.gif

Ohh i thinked u give quick kiss :D

• Like 4

@Irbiska and @Fizziepop  How are you guys getting so many of the rare colors?  What do you know that the rest of us don't?  Some of us have been trying in vain ever since they were introduced and can't even get one.  If there's some trick to breeding them, please....do tell.  :)

1 hour ago, Amadee said:

@Irbiska and @Fizziepop  How are you guys getting so many of the rare colors?  What do you know that the rest of us don't?  Some of us have been trying in vain ever since they were introduced and can't even get one.  If there's some trick to breeding them, please....do tell.  :)

I could be wrong, just a suggestion. Have you tried breeding from fresh wild horses to reset the color traits? (if that matters)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Amadee said:

I got really lucky and bred myself a 5s piebald girl. :D

• Like 2

On 4/20/2016 at 2:18 AM, Wulfgarr said:

Iirc that is picture is at Whispering Pines Marina on N Deli, awesome place with an awesome mayor called Toadly. (C12) on the ingame map. Go check it out ;)

This chess set is on Indy at the north end of Mist Lake.  There was one on the east coast of the lake when I first came to the area, I kept it alive as long as possible, then decided to remake my own.  :wub:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amadee said:

Yeah some folks are having great luck! And many congrats to those of you who are getting lucky :).

We of course already talked all about this over on the horsie thread, but for those of you who haven't been following, it took getting my herd to nearly 300 until I got my first rare (piebald pinto) and now got a second one this weekend. Have yet to get the other colors though. 

So guys, keep on trying, it will happen eventually! 

• Like 1

Well, after posting, I logged in to find a new baby.  :)

rqhmSll.jpg

My very first one.  5 speed with spark in the eyes.  Parents were both born after the change went in and both in late adolescent stage. Mom grey, dad black.

Needless to say, I was almost speechless. (almost :D

**does a happy dance whilst wearing a perma-grin**

Edited by Amadee
replaced pics after switch to Imgur
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, Amadee said:

Well, after posting, I logged in to find a new baby.  :)

My very first one.  5 speed with spark in the eyes.  Parents were both born after the change went in and both in late adolescent stage. Mom grey, dad black.

Needless to say, I was almost speechless. (almost :D

**does a happy dance whilst wearing a perma-grin**

Yayyyy! I'm so happy for you :) Congrats! 

• Like 1