6 hours ago, Slickshot said:

Such a cute yule reindeer.

I just saw that..look it has love emotes coming from it too seeing the bloodbay...back off yule, muh gurl here aint no chicken n dumplin, dis bloodbay a pot roast!

25 minutes ago, Bloodscythe said:

I just saw that..look it has love emotes coming from it too seeing the bloodbay...back off yule, muh gurl here aint no chicken n dumplin, dis bloodbay a pot roast!

You...you're goin to eat that horse?

1 minute ago, Bloodscythe said:

burgers...nah, more an expression of she's not ordinary, she's super sexy

C--can I have her?

On my insanity path I only got a guard hallucination once a long time ago and that one was of freedom kingdom. Got another one yesterday with some template I've never seen before

cZrz5zS.jpg

(watcher, watching a wall)

Pvr220A.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, moonfire said:

On my insanity path I only got a guard hallucination once a long time ago and that one was of freedom kingdom. Got another one yesterday with some template I've never seen before

cZrz5zS.jpg

(watcher, watching a wall)

Pvr220A.jpg

Would be even better if he was always staring at you.  Imagine walking through the gate of your village with him standing outside staring at you as you enter, and then you're at your forge a minute later starting up a fire, and when you turn around he's staring at you face to face!  DUN DUN DUN!!!!

• Like 5

Rhapsody in purple

0b9957b4e0b3f15d66daf7d3d7cc9ac0.jpg

(Courtesy to Toecutter!) :)

• Like 9

When i was a kid i used to lie on my back in the snow and watch the sky when it was snowing. Great times!!

njE2Q7m.jpg

• Like 12

On 2/24/2016 at 5:25 PM, Cayce said:
Spoiler

This is pretty nostalgic... this was my first Wurm house ever, must have been within the first three days, back on Exodus in the middle of that crater on Mount Tundra :3
(almost exactly two years ago)

m5l2342e.jpg

Made me think back to my first house so so many years ago... Couldn't find a picture of my first place sadly but here is my second ever house :P

(Wurm sure has come a long way)

MFn5vBg.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Made me think back to my first house so so many years ago... Couldn't find a picture of my first place sadly but here is my second ever house :P

(Wurm sure has come a long way)

MFn5vBg.jpg

Sure do miss those old wood textures.

• Like 6

if you had a chance to watch the lifetime special of a wurm romance when blood meets blood(bay) a sneak peak into the sequel.....and after a brief courtship I proudly announce a new baby girl daliahop.  But which of the studs in the foreground can she call daddy.....stay tuned...

TmwadNM.jpg

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

lPEsxsC.jpg

can sit on the lounge now

Pretty sure the guy on the right has a disc out of place.  No way is he sitting like that without some sort of contortion injury to the lower thoracic/upper lumbar spine.

hey slick, why don't you take a break and stop making irrelavant coments on everyone else's post, maybe be creative and come up with your own material

• Like 3

Just a usual day in my Wurm lyfe

E726C62EFF10573E51D1F9CEB81A79FD37D0D0C6

• Like 15

16 hours ago, Sin said:

Just a usual day in my Wurm lyfe

E726C62EFF10573E51D1F9CEB81A79FD37D0D0C6

Are you drunk with power yet?  I would be.

• Like 1

Toecutter sneaking around on deed as nogump/gonad and he peeked over the wall of my house...I guess I have a slight obsession with yule reindeer...and shiny things...

(Thanks for the photo Toey :) )

d0ce09138e38a764e01153cc92d8c3ac.gif

• Like 20

50 minutes ago, Fairyshine said:

Toecutter sneaking around on deed as nogump/gonad and he peeked over the wall of my house...I guess I have a slight obsession with yule reindeer...and shiny things...

(Thanks for the photo Toey :) )

d0ce09138e38a764e01153cc92d8c3ac.gif

OHHH MUH GAWWWWD!!! the bubble gum colors everywhere.....I just can't even believe this hahahahah you've taken itover the top again.  It looks like cotton candy and strawberry icream haad a rave party playing some Katy Perry.   I'm howling in laughter and the craziness.  Good for you!!!! loool

and....I think they have  a name for what toecutter is doing......:ph34r:

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 5

XBjrSyg.jpg

I finally lured the wild Enki into my Titan Chamber and caught him!  Muahahahahaha

• Like 3