Did you know... the wurmian dreadnought?

n8l786lc.jpg

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZ2MEBTYJs

*coughs* I was asked to post this!

• Like 5

While this is almost certainly a very minor bug with the slow growth of oak trees and the short winter, but the fall colors of the oak against the new spring blossoms brought me joy.

gm14hE7.jpg

• Like 4

My house on Xanadu after serious renovation, from two angles:

ocdZ2mh.jpg

gXYrsEg.jpg

• Like 12

Never posted in this thread before, thought I´d give it a try

Sunset sailing

n5YvKAK.jpg?1

A pic I like from my new deed

8AXm2la.jpg?1

• Like 2

After feeding the cows and chickens, I climbed up the cobbled hill to check on my pregnant mares. At this time of day, they would usually be dozing in pairs or nipping lazily at the grass, their bellies rounded from a full day of grazing . However something was different this time. Each mare stood motionless. Not a single whinny, snort or swish of the tail to greet me. From the distance I could already make out a sickeningly large heap breaking the normally flat silhouette of the hill. Standing next to it, a newborn filly, umbilical cord still hanging from her tiny belly. As I neared, I could see that my prize black mare FleaEbony was lying in a puddle of blood and had apparently died during labor. It would be her last gift of life.

The baby horse looked up at me with big wet eyes as her tiny velvet nostrils quivered. Her coat was still slimy and matted, heat evaporating up into the chilly evening air. I wrapped my jacket around the foal and bundled her up in my arms. I would deal with her dead mother later, but for now I had to get this filly cleaned and fed with some warm milk from one of the cows.

died_during_labor.jpg

Edited by Malena
  • Like 9

After feeding the cows and chickens, I climbed up the cobbled hill to check on my pregnant mares. At this time of day, they would usually be dozing in pairs or nipping lazily at the grass, their bellies rounded from a full day of grazing . However something was different this time. Each mare stood motionless. Not a single whinny, snort or swish of the tail to greet me. From the distance I could already make out a sickeningly large heap breaking the normally flat silhouette of the hill. Standing next to it, a newborn filly, umbilical cord still hanging from her tiny belly. As I neared, I could see that my prize black mare FleaEbony was lying in a puddle of blood and had apparently died during labor. It would be her last gift of life.

The baby horse looked up at me with big wet eyes as her tiny velvet nostrils quivered. Her coat was still slimy and matted, heat evaporating up into the chilly evening air. I wrapped my jacket around the foal and bundled her up in my arms. I would deal with her dead mother later, but for now I had to get this filly cleaned and fed with some warm milk from one of the cows.

died_during_labor.jpg

• Like 1

love pics with a story line. Very nice indeed.

This was a true story too! That was in fact the mother of the foal as when I examined her, it only mentioned the father as a parent. *sniff*

• Like 4

Trinsic (facing west at dawn)
Deliverance  H25
BTePuOZ.jpg

One from the sea of my developing harbourgate, I'm happy with the design, the  yellow paint seems to glow from a distance, further than the brazier flame.
which is nice
painted 2 out of 4 walls around the lb's, to add a depth to it. works well in full motion
looks great from the sea and functional from the land.
Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 7

Mr Dragon:"Can i use your toilett sir ?"

Me:"ahm, that's not the toilett... "

Mr Dragon:"oooohhh yeessssss"

Me: <_<

photo_4256101_3191730331_o.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks to Toecutter for taking this screenshot of the front view of Darko

NrpE6qP.jpg

• Like 21