Recommended Posts

The little fella highlighted in red is the greenish mountain lion i bred.   Mum is in front of him and dad in the background.

 

http://rtoEYTK.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 December 2017 at 2:02 PM, Vortexxx said:

MFEpzay.jpg

He can 'BEARLY' stand the sounds of bees LOL (see what i did there lol) yesi know its 'paw' i will'buzz' off now hahaha #tiredjokes

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile on Chaos... Legion of Anubis lockpicks Santa's sleigh and unhitches a reindeer. They now have a new kingdom mascott!

 

a0c473da00.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AMAxMC1.jpg

though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death.. i fear no trolling

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't post in this thread very often (I do pop by to admire your guys screenies though!), so forgive me for spamming so many pics at once.

 

These are from the Ultima Nostalgia project I have going on in Wurm Unlimited, the aim being to recreate Ultima Online as closely as I can. Yesterday I finally completed Dagger Isle and Dungeon Deceit. Here are some pics of those:

 

DaggerIsle00.jpg

 

DaggerIsle01.jpg

 

DaggerIsle02.jpg

 

DaggerIsle03.jpg

 

DaggerIsle04.jpg

 

DaggerIsle05.jpg

 

DaggerIsle06.jpg

 

DaggerIsle07.jpg

 

DaggerIsle08.jpg

 

DaggerIsle09.jpg

 

DaggerIsle10.jpg

 

DaggerIsle11.jpg

 

DaggerIsle12.jpg

 

DaggerIsle13.jpg

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Malena said:

I don't post in this thread very often (I do pop by to admire your guys screenies though!), so forgive me for spamming so many pics at once.

 

These are from the Ultima Nostalgia project I have going on in Wurm Unlimited, the aim being to recreate Ultima Online as closely as I can. Yesterday I finally completed Dagger Isle and Dungeon Deceit. Here are some pics of those:

 

DaggerIsle00.jpg

 

DaggerIsle01.jpg

 

DaggerIsle02.jpg

 

DaggerIsle03.jpg

 

DaggerIsle04.jpg

 

DaggerIsle05.jpg

 

DaggerIsle06.jpg

 

DaggerIsle07.jpg

 

DaggerIsle08.jpg

 

DaggerIsle09.jpg

 

DaggerIsle10.jpg

 

DaggerIsle11.jpg

 

DaggerIsle12.jpg

 

DaggerIsle13.jpg

Been following your project since start. This looks truly awesome,

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think we need a /love button in addition to /like

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice chest model and tiled floors. Shame we don't have those in WO.

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Wilczan said:

Very nice chest model and tiled floors. Shame we don't have those in WO.

 

Thanks, but the chest is part of Wurm, I have not made it. You can spawn it in wurm unlimited. I have no idea how or when you ever see those though. Maybe it's a pvp server item, or there are some treasure hunt events? Dunno. The tiled floors are made to mimic the Ultima Online floor tiles. 

 

SVpMkTkFCFtPnLTtALyaad.jpg

 

Edited by Malena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Theodein said:

Been following your project since start. This looks truly awesome,

 

8 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

i think we need a /love button in addition to /like

 

Aww thanks guys <3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.