Independence Giant Slaying (22 July 2017 EST):

Alyeska vittles? pre event munchies ! (I did not touch the stuff in the green barrel which showed up later, honest!)

ZQ7MkW3.jpg

Pingpong & Xallo mixing it up. Pinpong splat pre event:

uBaHdQ2.jpg

Forest Giant extracts hisself to investigate the commotion:

8rD0Kad.jpg

Thanks again Gumbo and  Whykillme for setting all this up! A fun & worthy event o7

TeeeBOMB screenies

• Like 6

Black dragon slaying on Sklotopolis

Thought some of you guys may want to see some pictures from Wurm Unlimited :)

e802f91f1d.jpg

2e44951e62.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/20/2017 at 5:06 PM, Dorian said:

The moment you turn around and realize you have been using the cut_down keybind not the harvest keybind while watching the movie...

yzHEu40.jpg

botting gone wrong?

curious how many actions does it take to cut down trees with a sickle =p

then again, what would you be picking in the winter other than pinenuts in a few days =p

Edited by JakeRivers

If you haven't already, should throw all those screenshots in one spot and post it in Suggestions/Ideas @Arkonick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkonick said:

I post here for retrograde its screen shots nothing more.

Screenshots of things we do not have in WO? Sounds a lot like "Suggestions" to me. This is not the place... ;)

It's a screen shot thread. I don't play WO any more. So why would I do suggestions. If they like what I and others do on WU then they might add them for you.

Like the wagon people asked for it for years only after I did one in max did we shortly see wagons.

Then there was my walls textures in max then soon after we got some new stucco walls and some new wall types.

Then there was the asking for years for crates for animals fo shipping but only shortly after I threw a video on these forums with a quick snap of a animal crate did you see it coming.

Don't knock us WU players we have been helping send ideas to CC and have got some wheels turning.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Arkonick said:

It's a screen shot thread. I don't play WO any more. So why would I do suggestions. If they like what I and others do on WU then they might add them for you.

Like the wagon people asked for it for years only after I did one in max did we shortly see wagons.

Then there was my walls textures in max then soon after we got some new stucco walls and some new wall types.

Then there was the asking for years for crates for animals fo shipping but only shortly after I threw a video on these forums with a quick snap of a animal crate did you see it coming.

Don't knock us WU players we have been helping send ideas to CC and have got some wheels turning.

Lovely stuff :) I love all the colours and different ways we can paint furniture and change wagon designs, etc. Something we may hopefully see in WO one day. Keep them coming Arkonick :) 

• Like 2

On 7/24/2017 at 5:11 AM, Arkonick said:

A lot of fancy mods I see in WU are idea's players have suggested over the years, and its great they are getting done and certainly helps in showing the dev's these are things the players would like to see. Maybe have someone re-post your fancy color shots in suggestions saying hey, we want this too!

5 hours ago, Arkonick said:

Retrograde wanted me to let him know when I done stuff like this so that why I do post here easy for him to keep track and when retrograde sees it I'm sure he looks at the likes they get and lets the deves know he's the man between us and the dev's.

He tells us what they are up to and them what we are doing. so here is another screenshot.

20170725110214_1.jpg

I'd say there needs to be some sort of new system where you make canopy drapes and a option to remove and replace canopy's. Then a new market item for CC to market online purchase of canopy's that can only be bought threw online store. and a few that can be made and sold in game.

love your work matey, these look amazing

• Like 2

Sorry, nothing to add. I was wondering if anyone had some old screenshots of how we used to ride horses? (Horse surfing)

I wanted to show my girlfriend 

6 hours ago, Enuf said:

Sorry, nothing to add. I was wondering if anyone had some old screenshots of how we used to ride horses? (Horse surfing)

I wanted to show my girlfriend 

I don't seem to have riding a horse, but here is me riding a Blue Unicorn, I think the blue were champion.  =)

aUMhHi9.jpg

• Like 7

28jacls.jpg

@Enuf Seem to be a whole heap of older pics posted on this thread 

• Like 5

Underground sanctuary to calm down and meditate. Muahahaha!

wurm.20170729.2100.jpg

wurm.20170729.2103.jpg

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 7

Our best rider, Grumpled showing off her horse riding skills on Exodus

YNW1uCl.jpg?1

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 6

Omg guys I actually did it!!

cec943fca2.jpg

MY KNARR IS PINK! <3

• Like 10

Very nice!  That is only the second painted knarr I have heard of in Wurm,  it is not at all an easy task!!!

21 minutes ago, Kyleshandra said:

Very nice!  That is only the second painted knarr I have heard of in Wurm,  it is not at all an easy task!!!

I've seen a couple of painted knarrs. The way to do it (and the way I did it) was to use a Addy Jackel rune on it. That's the random colour rune. First time I painted it.. was a gross brown. Second time I got the exact colour I wanted! Pink! So happy I had a full freakout in alliance chat and local. I think my allies thought I was having a breakdown.

• Like 1

Good old horse surfing; and I do miss all the coloured animals!

Came across this oldie earlier in my screenshot folder. It's never easy being green....

8x4a9qH.jpg

• Like 6

dnTZoYU.jpg
getting there. 

Spoiler

did not use the unstable client because it was hard enough getting a decent shot, I didn't want to have to wrestle with flickering T&L :P
i think i'll remove the 4 Cedars that stand around it. There are also small braziers on the top but there's no chance of seeing them from this distance. 
The marble bridge crown does have its own lamps, which can be seen through the unstable. 
If it's too dark on your display device, clicking enlarge image should help. (LED dimming darkens image when contrasted with brightness)

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Iberis said:

I've seen a couple of painted knarrs. The way to do it (and the way I did it) was to use a Addy Jackel rune on it. That's the random colour rune. First time I painted it.. was a gross brown. Second time I got the exact colour I wanted! Pink! So happy I had a full freakout in alliance chat and local. I think my allies thought I was having a breakdown.

I didn't know there was a rune for that!  Very cool :)  The only one I knew of was done the hard way... they found someone who could make enough dye and then someone else who actually had the strength to carry enough of it at one time.  A rune is better!

Kissy, kissy.  :)

uNI2Fbt.jpg

Edited by Amadee
  • Like 2