Just now, Magykal said:

LOL I'm trying Samurai ... but it's not working for me in here.  I posted a link in Gchat that does work though. :P

Can upload to image hosting sites like imgur then paste the direct image url. Wurm should auto convert it.

6 minutes ago, Xsamuraizx said:

Can upload to image hosting sites like imgur then paste the direct image url. Wurm should auto convert it.

Um ... that's how I do it.  From imgur.  But it's not converting this gif from any imgur link.  /shrug  so don't know.  :/  but it's very beautiful ;-)

13 minutes ago, Magykal said:

Um ... that's how I do it.  From imgur.  But it's not converting this gif from any imgur link.  /shrug  so don't know.  :/  but it's very beautiful ;-)

Oh weird. Try the direct image url one.

JAZSAwJ.png

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Xsamuraizx said:

Oh weird. Try the direct image url one.

JAZSAwJ.png

tried that one too - I don't know but I LOVE this one!!!  I keep watching it over and over and laugh every time!! Thanks!! <3

• Like 1

Last screenie of the day (probably) - Zach thought it was pretty awesome shot and I do too.  Poor Dragon Fang looks cold and lonely.  We've had every season in Wurm today but spring.  Tempus fugit! ;-)

StvurjX.jpg

• Like 5

So started my gatehouse in my main tunnel, may take me a few evenings to finish it, leveling/flattening the ceilings over and on either side is taking quite a while on each level. Not sure how much rock layer I have overhead, but I figure 3 floors for sure, and maybe as many as 5 when I am done.

Spoiler

hADTQL2.jpg

rx6T1so.jpg

ng49bRY.jpg

• Like 8

wow @JakeRivers this is the first underground house I am seeing since Tuesday and it is amazing. 

2 pesky iron veins been in the way forever, but eventually they will break. That is in my main tunnel running north and south and the canal runs east/west into my main canal and connects all the neighbors up in the area.

Will post more shots when I am done, gate houses first, then the ware houses next. 8)

Chasing the Rift ~ Reflections at DOBRA on Inner Sea

XTKQcsq.jpg

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Magykal said:

Chasing the Rift ~ Reflections at DOBRA on Inner Sea

XTKQcsq.jpg

DOBRA = GOOD :)

• Like 3

The rift on it's respawn for take two for the weekend.

rift_reopen.jpg

• Like 4

This is Gumbo the troll. He got a new paint job to show off on the new unstable rendering. Too bad I still can't get fps to play on it but colors are awesome. pink_troll.jpg

• Like 2

Waiting for the rift to open....

pw4O38c.jpg

eGMbudv.jpg

eQanzfV.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, luvable said:

This is Gumbo the troll. He got a new paint job to show off on the new unstable rendering. Too bad I still can't get fps to play on it but colors are awesome. pink_troll.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA   oh myyyy the thought of Gumbo in Bubble Gum pink is just killing me!!!  Awesome color though girlfriend!  I can just taste that bubble gum sweetness now .... hahahaha

• Like 3

We feel honored - Magranon himself visited our new boat tunnel on Deliverance today:

WWTqd3Q.jpg

gJw5fkj.jpg

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 9

PVvoSQ9.jpg

Got a nice action pic while clearing Azkaban island of its pests

• Like 8

In addition to my previous pics.....

Scorched earth after the rift closed:

Btj3drX.jpg

• Like 4

I'm curious... the crystal looking things... are they just decoration?  Would be cool if they were a remnant from a rift opening and could be mined for some different gems. .. 

2 minutes ago, Kyleshandra said:

I'm curious... the crystal looking things... are they just decoration?  Would be cool if they were a remnant from a rift opening and could be mined for some different gems. .. 

Yeah they don't give anything. All you can do is bash them. 

Seris, travelling the rainbow:

GTOlyf0.jpg

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Yaga said:

In addition to my previous pics.....

Scorched earth after the rift closed:

Btj3drX.jpg

I am really disappointed to see that there will be trashed areas like this littering the servers after numerous Rift events have despoiled them. Epic devastation concept comes to PvE on a small but uglier scale. Such a pity...

=Ayes=

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Ayes said:

I am really disappointed to see that there will be trashed areas like this littering the servers after numerous Rift events have despoiled them. Epic devastation concept comes to PvE on a small but uglier scale. Such a pity...

=Ayes=

Hmm..perhaps the rift events can be expanded so that everyone doesn't just leave when it's done, but they help to repair the area.

People can bring sprouts and flowers, after the rift closes, everyone starts planting sprouts and flowers and fo priests do a little wild growth.  :D

• Like 2

Finally got my first ebony black baby. It's been a long and tedious path. Breeding hundreds of horses, killing off hundreds more as not to go above the deed animal head count. And she's finally here. Unfortunately with a bad trait, but I'll sort it out somehow! 

FirstEbonyBlack.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

=Ayes=

The rift just tears down all the trees and turns everything into dirt. By the time we finished the Xanadu rift the forest had already started reclaiming the area. And the stones and things decay quit fast.