4 hours ago, Malena said:

Something I've always wanted to do in Wurm was to try to mimic the look of a medieval town, complete with bridges, canals, houses built over top of the canals etc. We were discussing this in my stream yesterday. 

Anyhow, after some playing around in Wurm Unlimited, I was able to at least somehow simulate that "building over canal" thing by creating a small mountain. In Wurm Online I guess you could do the same if you managed to surface mine down a mound of rock. 

Medieval00.jpg

Medieval01.jpg

Medieval02.jpg

And the same at night time:

Medieval03.jpg

Medieval04.jpg

Awesome picture. When i see other peoples builds it makes me motivated to build new cool stuff and then i realise that in 2 years i havent managed to put a roof or second floor on my workshop so these builds are kinda out of my league :D

On 10/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Wulfgarr said:

Awesome picture. When i see other peoples builds it makes me motivated to build new cool stuff and then i realise that in 2 years i havent managed to put a roof or second floor on my workshop so these builds are kinda out of my league :D

Haha, oh dear 😄

Worked a bit on decorating my house - probably not quite done here yet, but it will have to do for tonight:
pRhQ3bp.jpg

1 hour ago, Joneya said:

Aaaaand the hot tub :D 
yNtg7de.jpg

Joneya, everything I've seen from you just blows me away. Absolutely amazing how you've been able to take wurm items and make it all look so beautiful! You're a furnishing genius! ❤️

Honestly, the most impressive I've ever seen in Wurm, to be fair. 

19 hours ago, Malena said:

Joneya, everything I've seen from you just blows me away. Absolutely amazing how you've been able to take wurm items and make it all look so beautiful! You're a furnishing genius! ❤️

Your stuff is equally amazing :D Love seeing the things you come up with ❤️ 

Edited by Joneya

@Joneya you are a fantastic decorator - please share how you made the small flower box - it looks like the start of a beehive...

1 hour ago, Baloo said:

@Joneya you are a fantastic decorator - please share how you made the small flower box - it looks like the start of a beehive...

It is an unfinished beehive with several pottery flowerpots inside (you have to rotate the flowerpots a bit to make the flowers spread out better ).

My deed must be lag-haven by now :D

Edited by Joneya

Many thanks for that Joneya :)

Love your decorating Joneya! Having fun looking closely at the pics trying to guess 'what item is that exactly' lol

Foggy sunset over Pristine

cgHNx7L.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:39 AM, Joneya said:

I am going to use this. Nice job !

6JfXNpJ.jpg

This design totally needs a door behind it ❤️ 
(happy little "accident" while I was trying to figure out what furniture was tall enough to cover up the back of a tapestry):

E4Zk33R.jpg

Training drills for the troll army has begun, pm your local troll king for enlistment details.

0e3c462a7a9ba7d6be8d955c035d404f.jpg

Oleander

6VYbNyu.jpg

Gold 

mmkPS4P.jpg

Bone 

ttfg5g5.jpg

Edited by VelvetSun