Tall, Dark, and wishing he’d never met my Huge Axe 😃

wurm.20230219.0753_2.jpg

Edited by Amantnovi
  • Like 7

00dbf452a60660cb1880b56bd5d288ba.png

behold "my" levitating ibrik, it's not mine.. you can't prove anything ( no really, it's not mine )

• Like 5

wurm.20230307.2138.jpgwurm.20230307.2122.jpg

wurm.20230309.2059.jpg

wurm.20230308.2148.jpg

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 11

[09:38:26] The server is shutting down in 30 minutes. Reason: Hotfix to enable gravity for carpets on the ground. Up to 30 minutes downtime. Notes: https://wurm.gg/HF08MAR2023

End of an era.

Changed a few things at The Apothecary   _C8DpPE2TJSpLUlZwjYHoQ.png

Edited by Amantnovi
  • Like 9

Just do a slate tower with a pillar they said....

You can't even come close to making it they said.....

Anyone recognize this? 

HXIaSSI.png

Edit: Will be tweaking it but hehe. Good fun!

Edit 2: Historical fun facts.

The original pillar is part of the original deed drop plan. It originally stood about 220 slopes ABOVE water. Taller than the top of a Caravals crowsnest mast. (I've actually had a couple frens ram their Caravals into it to see how they compare, it beat them)

I had placed a rare chair (Which you can see in the pic) as a dive off platform. Climb up sit dunk off like those fair ground things where you toss a baseball at the target and dunk your teacher in the tank kinda thing. The original plan was to build a max carp tower on TOP of that and set the chair up there with a bell tower. Climb up, ring the bell, sit and dunk into the lake. The total height would be  pushing it up around 4-500 slopes. It never happened and after some front yard deed mods I just got sick of looking at it. 

I decided tonight to start demolishing it and as I was killing down one side I noticed it U-ing in. I also remembered several frens requests for a certain thing they wanted me to build. I decided, why not, I'm going to kill this thing anyways, lets see if it even comes out close.

You see the fruition. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or just continue mining it down but when I got the requests to even attempt it and said I -might- a lot of frens were well, "You're nuts" "Can't be done" "No way" ect 

Here ya go frens. Hehehe. 

Great fun to do. I could tweak it, I might tweak it, but more than likely I will be demolishing it. It's not perfect but I think it's a good representation and I'm sure others can use that template to build a truely epic version of it. (If you recognize it) 

Edited by PsychoDodo
  • Like 5