🧸It takes a very steady Bear (or two) to balance a moon on her noggin...🧸

Bear_Moon.jpg

• Like 4

Indy Rift

Representing the Luminosity Collective Alliance

@Jackdryden and  @Amantnovi

LC_Rifters.jpg

May I just say...This Rift Group was AWESOME!!!

wurm.20220812.2312_1.jpg

( I outlined my horse by mistake. Shhhh don't say anything, she's sensitive about it)

Was a great time!

• Like 4

My little corner of Indy...Bela Stellamant

AmantBear.jpg

BelaStella.jpg

BelaStellamant.jpg

Edited by Amantnovi
  • Like 2

So... it has been a months-long joke in our alliance that I hate chestnut chairs. Ever since @maximusifound a load on an abandoned deed and started hoarding them in our community warehouse, I have made it my mission in alliance chat to insult chestnut chairs at every available opportunity.

Well, the chairs finally caught up with me.

This is what I saw when I logged in today.

7CGw9Fp.jpg

SO MANY CHAIRS

OnG2eHX.jpg

THEY. ARE. EVERYWHERE. :D

mL0fzlX.jpg

I've been reliably informed there are a total of 1001.

4mQrYAj.jpg

Credit where credit is due - my alliance banded together for a big time prank :D

Wz7rM6S.jpg

Had me pretty much laughing on the floor when I logged in. Such an absurdly high-effort prank. It's difficult to even capture them all in one screenshot, they are EVERYWHERE.

• Like 25
  • Cat 1

Jackal, Valrei, and Sol are dancing in the western skies for the last couple wurm days ....
pP6xSTj.jpg

• Like 6

7i8oxjG.jpg

I was trying to catch that right-at-sunset sky color, but I was too late, oh well, this is pretty good right?

• Like 7

Taking down a horrible camouflaged Forest Spider from the Private Server Kanga - There was also a massive Champ version around that area but these critters are pretty tough in their normal versions.

wurm-20220815-2108-1.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, Docterchese said:

Wz7rM6S.jpg

Great prank! They even numbered and counted them! Since there are 1001 of them I could not help myself doing this! ( Yes I know, these are not stools, it was easier to photoshop the text into that word, now shush!)

xLlpnSD.jpg

Edited by Xheth
  • Like 4

wurm.20220821.2159.jpg

Izzy's

wurm.20220821.2321.jpg

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 2

I made an underground spa.

NETaw3L.png

View from the entrance: Change Room, Sauna with Bear Fountain, Pool Bar, another Sauna, Relax Zone (from left to right).

u9aH7NO.png

View from the deep end of the pool: Tea Corner, Sauna, Pool Bar, Sauna with Bear Fountain, Change Room, Small Sauna, Lounge (from left to right). Hot tub in the foreground.

NkNgD5z.png

The change room. Keys for the chests are on the shelf, also some pieces of cloth are provided for your convenience. Please return the keys when you leave.

CV6NpBe.pngSJsIUTi.png

Relax and enjoy the flowers. This area is perfect for meditation. Rugs are available for a small fee, or bring your own.

ER0bTit.pngATz6SMu.png

Three saunas are available. The two bigger ones will seat four people each, and the small one is designed for a cozy two. Free drinks of fresh water are available from the bear fountain. Please don't drink from the pool.

lCQ2dwl.pngaXL29Ou.pngxbVMqWE.png

Sheets and water are provided as well as fuel for the braziers. You may bring your own incense.

Jx0sfg3.png

Have drink at the pool bar or enjoy some tea or a good book.

HPIDp3Q.png

The tea corner. Please ask at the bar for the recommendation of the day.

EXCvPBp.png

The library. Please dry yourself and wipe your feet before entering.

jyAsW2K.png

From the library you can watch the pool bar and the lounge. And the pool, of course.

LEuEywl.png

The pool bar.

TvJmAzj.png

The pool bar is accessible from the water and from land.

twhnhsp.png

The lounge next to the pool is equipped with waterproof furniture. Please do not eat or drink in the lounge. We do not want the pools to get dirty, do we?

bTgXNOW.png

The pool; the deep part is marked by red pavement.

yb1SHhw.png

Our hot tub/whirlpool comes with a scrubbing brush. You will have to make your own bubbles, though.

NfiwRZo.png

View from the pool. Please note that the benches in the saunas are placed to afford a maximum of privacy (you can't see them from the pool).

QybbkZB.png

From the lounge you have an excellent view of the bar, the library and the saunas.

With this we conclude our little tour and I hope you had fun.

I'd like to thank Merfin for his work on the ceiling, Aisteraina for the collapses, Gwyneth for blessing the lamps, Cohenworrior for the support beams and Ennae and Magarno for fishing the nasty Minnows and Wurmfish from the pool.

• Like 8