wurm.20201012.1906_2.jpg?width=750&heigh

Xan Rifters

Edited by Katrat
add title

Mining my own business, in a very short tunnel opened by a friend. He told me about the very good lead vein and gave me the option to mine it out, or some of it out. My camera angle suddenly swung wild due to a miss click on my part... and BAM, I was suddenly faced with this...

NKKF6bb.jpg

Nothing to fear, just it was the sudden green gang splatted across my Wurm window caused my heart to momentarily flutter. It actually took me a few moments to realize … SOMEONE … had arranged this mild heart attack to broaden the scope of my emotional spectrum during this otherwise boring mining experience. I honestly got no idea who did this. Just I know Xagru said he had recently killed 4 trolls, and it was Xagru who opened this mine. Xagru told me about this lead vein in his way. Xagru invited me to mine some lead here. Xagru was here a bit before he logged off, made sure I was in the right spot at what would be the right time... and I know I heard someone here, when I was mining, just before Xagru logged out...placing stuffs. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I'd guess the person responsible, his first name starts with an Xagru.

Anyways, a chuckle I can share, now that my heartbeat has stabilized.

Teeebomb screenies

• Like 6

My favorite thing about Wurm Winters, is the view from atop my lighthouse at night with all of my lamps on ❤️

110a02533c.jpg

• Like 11

This is from a while back when one of the rites was cast and the sky was a different colour ^_^ 

juL9ScJ.jpg

vVMeSli.jpg

• Like 5

Snowbow

wurm.20201019.2207.jpg

wurm.20201019.2210.jpg

Edited by Katrat

Jackal eclipsed Sol yesterday as the day was breaking - was a spectacular view ^_^  

qdAk3tT.jpg

wqODfoi.jpg

• Like 6

A Grim Reaper arrives to see off a nice pet rat of mine.

rcQfTkf.jpg

Thanks to Enki's road kill abatement policy, this otherwise friendly (when it's not dead) rat has finally been sent off to a better place...prolly... [20:32:31] Enki starts to bury the corpse of old large rat.

Teeebomb Screenies

• Like 3