19 minutes ago, CreZ said:

Personally, I would actually be absolutlely appaled and feel somewhat violated.

I value my privacy in game, online, and in real life. I pay upkeep to have my own land to go about my business in. I've never chosen to have any of my deeds on the community map for much the same reason. Honestly, I'm already a bit afraid that one day you'll wind up in my area on one of your roulette streams and always breathe a sigh of relief when I see you haven't =]. Having pictures taken of my "home" and shared across the internet to all and sundry gives me the heebie jeebies. Its almost like have a peeping tom in the bushes outside your house. (With the obvious exception that I know you to have only the best of intentions of course.) Luckily you didn't happen to include me nor would any of my areas be particularly photogenic so I'm pretty safe but I can't be the only one who feels like this about their corner of the world.

Yes CreZ, I totally understand and have thought about the fact that there are players such as yourself that feel like that. Heck, I am partially that way myself. Even though anyone is free to travel to my island and explore it, I still choose to keep it disconnected from the rest of the world. Which is why I have refused to connect it with a bridge to the mainland or have it connected to the highway system. So I totally get it.

What makes Wurm so wonderful, is that it gives us the option to secure our deed privacy if we so wish. And since privacy is important you, I'm assuming you have already safeguarded it from prying eyes. So even if I were to stumble upon it by mistake some day, you're probably safe. 😉 

As for the shots in the collection, none of them were blocked off from the view of the public. Obviously I would have respected that had there been a deed that clearly wanted it's privacy. ❤️

• Like 2

Catching Spring Fever and decided to decorate my newly built bridge with flowerpots ❤️

9e7afabab3.jpg

d05b2ba768.jpg

Edited by DemonaNightshade
  • Like 13

My favorite sunset from Meerhaven:  clear skies, Glengarry in the distance, and the stars just beginning to come out at dusk.

uOtovhQ.png

• Like 11

@MalenaWill you be taking more pictures on more servers ?

Deliverance has lots of amazing places to see as well, and I would LOVE to show off my deed and all the work I put in to it ;)

@CreZI am sure that if Malena happens to take a picture of a deed that the owner does not want added to her list of amazing pictures a simple request to have it removed is all it would take. Malena is one of the most understanding, caring players I have ever had the pleasure to meet and chat with and I know she would go out of her way to make sure the deed owner's wishes were always acted upon.

Peace n 💜

Sometimes you have to encourage them.....

MUiVYDb.jpg

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 6

TV Tuesday at Cornersville 🙂

bd2goVx.jpg

Until we invent TVs, this is best we can do.

Happy April Fool's !!!  \o/

TeeeBOMB screenies

Edited by TeeeBOMB
less s's
  • Like 7

Full Jackal on display from Blackbird Port on Independence 

vgLxtEp.png

• Like 10

Had a visitor one day when my horses got stuck in my house! Also, 500 posts reached :)

1qccjE1.png

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

Took it when the Rite of Spring was cast on Indy the other day. Just love the colour of the sky ❤️ 

D4aFnmUh.png

• Like 4

After my recent move to Indy, I have started to work on my deed. Named it after the deed that was here originally back during week 1 of Indy, Mystic Valley!

S8BAKLr.png

• Like 2

d8630593d1a6b5cf507ea0c69fdaa619.png

dissatisfied with being forced to slave in the forge for hours daily, my alt has decided to let the depths take him in a last ditch effort to get away

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

dissatisfied with being forced to slave in the forge for hours daily, my alt has decided to let the depths take him in a last ditch effort to get away

"What is dead may never die"

The erstwhile snowmen revivalists pause to remember their leader, most recently melted due to spring heat, before they continue their celebration of Easter. As the nervous gorilla, now aged and fat off pumpkins, looks on.

NuCaP3E.jpg

TeeeBOMB screnies 🙂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TeeeBOMB said:

The erstwhile snowmen revivalists pause to remember their leader, most recently melted due to spring heat, before they continue their celebration of Easter. As the nervous gorilla, now aged and fat off pumpkins, looks on.

NuCaP3E.jpg

TeeeBOMB screnies 🙂

Old screenshot? How.. you got a de'd bunny on the table

• Like 1