It is on Independence, top left of E15 in In-Game map, right along the shore. I will make a forum post when I finish getting it built and stocked. There's also a public crafting hall with smithing, cooking and tailoring crafting stations; public clay and tar pit; and I've begun work on a tavern/free inn above (the timber building) :)

On 2/22/2020 at 1:13 AM, crimsonearth said:

I love in-game market!. Where will it be and when can we expect to start visiting with our coin? :D

Edited by DemonaNightshade
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

Was delighted to have an old Blue Whale pull up right next to where I was pruning oak trees.

(He had been making a lot of humphing sounds earlier, possibly saying "come and say hello and play")

http://FCPm52t.png

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Xalorum said:

build some floors, man

no I am going for a rustic aesthetic

I found the little gal kind of hidden out of the way a bit in the desert at F24 in celebration at the base of the mountains

does not happen often so I abandoned my heckhorse and lead her to safety.  she is now placed on a tile full of heckhorse meat

this creature will obey me

Edited by Johnston3

Champion 'Traitor' Blue Whale trying to escape detection... some interesting patterns on its back

lQWG6i3.png

• Like 5

Ever get that feeling that someone is watching you?

Zj2klXn.jpg

(Thanks Teeebomb for taking the screenshot of me with my zombie champ spider!)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Josuhacalvert said:

I stumbled upon this sign in my travels for Post Cards From Exodous. I'm sure i know that name.....

nr4w69M.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Thallspring/

Hah! Guilty as charged. 😄

For those who don't know, I plant these signs every Tuesday during my Wurm Roulette streams. So there are more signs out there for sure! Although usually I try and pick a spot that won't be an eyesore for anyone. Surprised I actually planted one on the side of a road to be quite honest!

• Like 1

My new arrow retrieval unit. Can't wait to test this.

nye99uj.jpg

TeeeBOMB screenies 🙂 

• Like 7

First meteor found on Indy?

[14:56:12] A strange rock sent from the heavens, glistening with flecks of pure metal. It is searing hot. Ql: 97.69576, Dam: 0.0.

u1v3wPn.jpg

https://imgur.com/u1v3wPn

Edited by Alendhor
Added info
  • Like 8

Empyrion and Wurm Online have merged?
awesome!
any VR yet?
(someone hasn't been reading updates)

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

bFTl5yH.jpg

New Champion wolf pet at Kelody's place.

TeeeBOMB screenies

• Like 5

0qM1Wdt.png

95EzMrs.png

aqfwEu4.jpg

This is kinda old project at M10 on Xanadu, connecting my deed to highway. I actually finished it last December, but never bothered too much with screen shots and always planned to get better pic before posting, but what ever...First picture is from above the crossroad. Second is seen from lake towards same spot and 3rd is the only pic I found showing things more or less before I started (It looks pretty much same, but plenty of mountain, especially dirt layer is already lower than original there).

So this was a project I started after opening West Hammer Lake Canals (I'm on purpose saying opening, not finishing, as they are not a finished product. I simply concentrated mostly on other things after opening (and took 2 long brakes from game), as they were passable by any boat as is. Polishing will/is happening over time).

Now for this road, I'm well aware I could simply have made a tunnel from Hermit's Rest and connected that to the highway going North/South at M11. But I had done so much tunneling, it was time to do some surface mining then. Besides Hermit's Rest needs a Grand Canyon.

Also Hermit's Rest is still mostly unbuilt as a deed, because I wanted to have the road done before committing to any other terraforming. So huge changes to be expected in immediate area in next half a year - 2 years.

Edited by Nestangol
missed a word
  • Like 8

I am so wow'd by what the Devs have done with the flower tiles and the winter features:

Flowers are now beautifully visible during the winter and the grass looks nicely frosty - well done, Devs !

http://ksWHzCn.png

http://9jP1Bc3.png

• Like 1