10 hours ago, Nordlys said:

This one is from northern Indy - looking north on the Freedom highway, towards the Xanadu deed. The colossus is of the great Gumbo.

Bn96ilw.png

I know this area! It's very close to my new(ish) deed ^ ,^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DemonaNightshade said:

I know this area! It's very close to my new(ish) deed ^ ,^

Same here. I deeded a bit south of there along Freedom Highway near Pest Harbor. 

• Like 1

4dwtWNK.png

Found a place for my corpse. Turned out to be a good fit.

• Like 8

[00:06:25] Something seems to have gone wrong as Fo tried to create his manifestation. The thorns are not loving at all and it seems very aggressive.

G4t1J67.jpg

• Like 5

um.. @Baloowhat's "wrong" with that image.. you do not see tile borders? Looks a bit odd, can't explain why.. but a lot of wurm-related extra pointers for the terrain are missing almost completely

also.. #SandSea #WurmModInc(oming) #devs #ideaForBiome@JackalMaybe

On 2/16/2020 at 1:05 PM, Finnn said:

um.. @Baloowhat's "wrong" with that image.. you do not see tile borders? Looks a bit odd, can't explain why.. but a lot of wurm-related extra pointers for the terrain are missing almost completely

Probably coz I play on low settings, so the graphics are not as good - but I will not play on higher settings and risk my pc blowing up (like others have experienced) - with the higher temperatures that come with higher settings, despite my relatively new pc having a snazzy water cooling system, with lots of space around it. 

5 hours ago, Baloo said:

Probably coz I play on low settings, so the graphics are not as good - but I will not play on higher settings and risk my pc blowing up (like others have experienced) - with the higher temperatures that come with higher settings, despite my relatively new pc having a snazzy water cooling system, with lots of space around it.

If your cooling is fine and it's not excessively hot in the room with the PC in it, you should be fine. Wurm doesn't do anything unique compared to other games that would damage your computer.

A relatively new PC with good cooling has no reason to suffer hardware failure because it's being taxed by a game; that's what it's designed to do. If it does, that points to a problem with the hardware, and a similarly taxing game/application would have done the same.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, Ostentatio said:

If your cooling is fine and it's not excessively hot in the room with the PC in it, you should be fine. Wurm doesn't do anything unique compared to other games that would damage your computer.

A relatively new PC with good cooling has no reason to suffer hardware failure because it's being taxed by a game; that's what it's designed to do. If it does, that points to a problem with the hardware, and a similarly taxing game/application would have done the same.

Thanks, but I am quite happy with my low settings and taking no risks with my pc :P

9 hours ago, Baloo said:

Thanks, but I am quite happy with my low settings and taking no risks with my pc :P

What risk?

Both, CPU and GPU, got max temperature thresholds, on wich those just shut down to prevent overheat.

You set desired settings in game, and if something overheat, you just lower settings.

Besides, I do not believe that it is possible by Wurm to overheat PC with water cooling system.

Edited by Wilczan

14 hours ago, user said:

screenshot

nice neck gear

Edited by Johnston3
  • Like 1

A colorful start to the market I am putting together, thanks to archaeology woods ❤️  From left to right: Blueberry; Raspberry; Thorn; Lingonberry; and Lavender.

2037cbf95a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

I love in-game markets! Where will it be and when can we expect to start visiting with our coin? :D

Edited by crimsonearth