I thot to call this one Shrek...

HRQuwuD.jpg

… but he wasn't happy w/ my choice. He didn't seem happy about much of anything (a champion troll who did not want to leave his mine all that much).

TeeeBOMB screenies

• Like 6

On 2/3/2019 at 9:13 PM, Vaelir said:

My latest pics of my deed, still in the making (mostly terraformed now, buildings in progress)... more to follow!

30+ pictures in the link below :) 

https://imgur.com/gallery/mdPoVFc 

Impressive!

• Like 1

Turning around to this after coming back from AFK on this char. THEY ARE FREAKY!!!!

yDdjH7M.jpg

• Like 7

Mv41SMN.jpg

One of the reasons I will probably never move

Great views. ?

YXQsfRM.jpg

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 10

Hmm who said picking flowers does not pay, botanize 84.5 to 86.2  took over 11 hours

88e62cefcab4b2e385644254e6b3a949.png

• Like 10

The yummy smell of fish on the barbeque filled the air.  Following my nose to find the origin and this is what I found...

f1dce9b1f337458af082c9212e1643c4.gif

• Like 12

When you are lost, go up the pyramid and see North, South, East and West...I think Icbash and friends made this on Release.

52e0d7e510ab9cf398176d6774afe61d.png

9893731242cc53a43917d9494f6fe944.png

• Like 8

Just part of a "small" little project of mine - first finished building in a labyrinth in the making. Now to see how long it takes to design and build the rest of this deed.. (I expect it to take a year or two to finish at least)

9STEght.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/13/2013 at 11:39 PM, Docterchese said:

It's the screenshots thread! Post your best screenshots for everyone to enjoy, whether it's a stunning landscape, awesome house or a horse with questionable intentions...

To get an image to display directly on the forums, enclose a direct link to the image in [img.] tags. You can also use [spoiler.]

tags to hide the pictures until shown making the thread a little cleaner. (Note: remove the dots)

I have high plans for Weatherhill Castle. Long time project and allready spent about 2 months(if nonstop) building.https://imgur.com/a/6APNQLD

Edited by Nordwind
  • Like 1

Independence somewhere. Totally forgot the name of the place. Was in awe of this build so much I had to turn round and grab a screenshot.b64c8b06ee531dc82d328428f4b8e479.png

The same day, I went to Dragon Fang mountain for the first time. Even in the fog it looked pretty daunting. d1c248a49775be14778cf6504b384417.png

• Like 9

On 3/9/2019 at 7:15 PM, Ehizellbob said:

Independence somewhere. Totally forgot the name of the place. Was in awe of this build so much I had to turn round and grab a screenshot.

It reminds me of (may be) Avocado Mines up north from Crystal Canal and west of the new Elysian-Crystal Canal along the lake. It serves as a passage between those areas and is marked on the map if you want to look.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

It reminds me of (may be) Avocado Mines up north from Crystal Canal and west of the new Elysian-Crystal Canal along the lake. It serves as a passage between those areas and is marked on the map if you want to look.

=Ayes=

Ah yes, that's the one!

• Like 1

One of my guards just received a letter from his wife on Indy saying they are expecting yet another baby. I find it odd as he hasn't been home in ages and I don't know how to tell him.

97fd715594fe94a81dabf7d445d08edd.jpg

Oh nevermind, one of the other guards read the letter and was able to explain to him that his wife has been cheating on him. Whew I dodged a bullet there.

0abe2aa426822cf1a58ef7b56eb5b7b5.jpg

• Like 1

Sunrise over Niflheimr (which is heavily in WIP). :D

wurm.20190316.1155_1.jpg

• Like 12

Hello all

Since Tich's passing and some of my best times in Wurm were with my friend Yuri making massive bridges on release(great times) i decided a fitting tribute  to Tich  who i hear had a major part in bringing bridges live to wurm, was to build a 48 tile long X160 high decorated bridge dedicated  to her. I started  the week she passed and have been busy in RL  but it's finally finished  i think:P (Thanks to Savronne who come along with me to build bridge) Everything on the bridge was made by me and coloured by me,i named the bridge "Dedicated to Tich 2018" i named the brazer "eternal flame" and plan to maintain all items as long as i continue to play wurm online.

3TqBjVd.jpg

5lm5I7A.jpg

ks4JFFh.jpg

BBGTfEh.jpg

BBGTfEh.jpg

gAJ7pCj.jpg

zUIKf5v.jpg

Edited by Toecutter
  • Like 22

On 3/17/2019 at 2:24 AM, Xallo said:

Sunrise over Niflheimr (which is heavily in WIP). :D

wurm.20190316.1155_1.jpg

Can confirm that this deed is a real piece of work.

I had the pleasure of visiting it for a few days and it's truly remarkable.

• Like 1

dGvlms0.jpg

I can't tell if she likes my new temple or not.

• Like 9