rY05OIp.jpg

Champ deathcrawler in a 3 tile wide mine

Edited by Hoppy
  • Like 6

On 8/10/2016 at 9:57 AM, Evening said:

I want to see what your lagometer shows :D

Yes, I'm a little jealous :P

Extreme! That is where I test Unstable. There and the Yule Deer Sanctuary!

• Like 2

I've been going full bore on my deed, as it's just starting to get a little warmer here, not much mind I still have a fleecy on and the heater going. here are a couple of pics of my orchards and the start of my second vineyard, I would really love to take my game online so others players could see my work but I wouldn't have the foggiest idea on that one lol, and i'm not joining someone elses server, not with the amount of work and the space I would need, my current deed is 200 tiles, and the new southern winery chimes in at around 140x 80

this is my main orchards, you can see it, but there are apples lemons olives (you can see those) oak and cedar plantation, grape and maple as well, the level work was done with the wand, due to the amount of stone, i'm playing the default map, and this is all based at west lakes. it's my fav spot on the map, ever since I first started playing wurm in all honesty

366220_20160809220341_1.png

this is my southern winery, I did this because I want to be able to make both wine types, both red and white wine. I've set up a winery and buildings that are right on the edge of my deed, with the wine barrel storage, just on the outside of my deed, so I wont have to store them on a ship somewhere up north. I look forward to CONSTRUCTIVE, criticism when the new cooking and beer part comes into the game I reckon I may have to extend my orchards even further lol.

366220_20160815200818_1.png

for those who play the default map, this is located south of west lakes, where the massive olive trees are growing wild, there are 1000's of them down there.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ozmods said:

I've been going full bore on my deed, as it's just starting to get a little warmer here, not much mind I still have a fleecy on and the heater going. here are a couple of pics of my orchards and the start of my second vineyard, I would really love to take my game online so others players could see my work but I wouldn't have the foggiest idea on that one lol, and i'm not joining someone elses server, not with the amount of work and the space I would need, my current deed is 200 tiles, and the new southern winery chimes in at around 140x 80

this is my main orchards, you can see it, but there are apples lemons olives (you can see those) oak and cedar plantation, grape and maple as well, the level work was done with the wand, due to the amount of stone, i'm playing the default map, and this is all based at west lakes. it's my fav spot on the map, ever since I first started playing wurm in all honesty

366220_20160809220341_1.png

this is my southern winery, I did this because I want to be able to make both wine types, both red and white wine. I've set up a winery and buildings that are right on the edge of my deed, with the wine barrel storage, just on the outside of my deed, so I wont have to store them on a ship somewhere up north. I look forward to CONSTRUCTIVE, criticism when the new cooking and beer part comes into the game I reckon I may have to extend my orchards even further lol.

366220_20160815200818_1.png

for those who play the default map, this is located south of west lakes, where the massive olive trees are growing wild, there are 1000's of them down there.

At first i was like WOW awesome!! and then...meeh its unlimited..

Not to be mean or anything.. but it doesnt count imo..

2 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

Im sorry where does it say WO only?  Please point it out!!  Very arrogant of you to degrade my hard work because its not WO! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

It's still Wurm.

40 minutes ago, Huntar said:

It's still Wurm.

It is..but it like saying that two body builders one natural and hard work and one on steroids.. are the same thing.

Anyway,it was just my opinion.. in my eyes nothing has value in WU.

Edited by Jonydowy
  • Like 2

WU needs it's own screenshot thread so we can enjoy these screens without talking about steroids.

Edited by Martynas5
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

It is..but it like saying that two body builders one natural and hard work and one on steroids.. are the same thing.

Anyway,it was just my opinion.. in my eyes nothing has value in WU.

I'm sorry, are you only here to brag about your accomplishments against a world you devalue? Inspiration is a universal concept, it applies to both games. If something can have inspiration drawn from or, to, it belongs.

If you're using this thread to value and devalue accomplishments, you're doing it wrong.

jGxpxTi.png

• Like 2

Today's adventure in Botanizing and Foraging...for those us us old enough to remember this.  :lol:  Ok not really a screenshot but it made me giggle.

126540-I-Got-A-Rock.gif

Edited by Dorian
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Dorian said:

Today's adventure in Botanizing and Foraging...for those us us old enough to remember this.  :lol:  Ok not really a screenshot but it made me giggle.

126540-I-Got-A-Rock.gif

HAHA I have them piled in bsbs! I get rocks constantly.

3 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

what shield is that?

small metal

I love Wurm Winter. And the best is: Spring is also very beautiful and just around the corner.

HQjzQy6.jpg

• Like 11

a freshly built epic portal building in Trinsic.
citizen housing sits next to it.
The unstable client used for this screenie.
(the `default` client did not display ambient lighting at distanced elevation, although flames were seen)
mrkrIPc.jpginside;
yfIexAQ.jpg
I'm pretty sure that never used to be possible. cheers for the update.
vanity edit > ignore the blue stone exit, it's an experiment

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Steveleeb said:

a freshly built epic portal building in Trinsic.
citizen housing sits next to it.
unstable client used
mrkrIPc.jpginside;
yfIexAQ.jpg
I'm pretty sure that never used to be possible. cheers for the update.

How on earth did you get your building up in the air like that?

On 20/08/2016 at 1:25 PM, ozmods said:

How on earth did you get your building up in the air like that?

built from ground up, technically it seems.. that the roof is the floor that has to be attached to the walls.
because it allowed me to remove the scaffolding (openings).

Edited by Steveleeb

The triple fountain! Original inspiration credit goes to Rosmarinus. 

IwIu3b2.jpg

• Like 1

Well shoot...there goes the neighborhoodwyPL8aP.jpg

Edited by Dorian
  • Like 3

RhCQ6R6.jpg

Rifts are awesome!!! Here is a champion (and his minions) spawned inside a house. :)

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Fizziepop said:

RhCQ6R6.jpg

Rifts are awesome!!! Here is a champion (and his minions) spawned inside a house. :)

Yes they spawn inside houses and inside fences anywhere inside the rift area.  They don't walk through the walls/fences like dragons do, but we had a great surprise when we ran into the fences and house for safety and was besieged by packs of wolves, ogres and other nasty beasties...

• Like 1