Just now, Evening said:

Coming soon to a theater near you

The Stalker!

That kitty cat does not look amused!

Death is nearer than you think old troll!

YU8zkXi.jpg

Edited by Dorian
  • Like 7

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 5:53 AM, Evening said:

Coming soon to a theater near you

The Stalker!

4c9bce2b851a51702f9390480c6f1d63.jpg

he looks rather pissed lol, what did you do, did you not feed him

• Like 2

He's an old and grumpy fluff, if I remember well, was born in early Autumn 2013 .. he earned his right to be grumpy! :P

• Like 3

Rift ruins have its own kind of beauty

tvVG3P3.gif

CFiIYJO.gif

mrSEaXW.gif

sBfGOQd.gif

FsCjiIO.gif

5VcMoID.gif

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Rift ruins have its own kind of beauty

I have to disagree with you on that point. All I see there is sanded desolation. Without sand and packed earth instead it would be even that much worse. A vision of earth 2050 perhaps, when all the trees have been killed due to various human follies pursued have left only a few deformed remnants of them? The beauty of Wurm's forested lands makes them an opposite feature of this devastation in which some might find their nightmares fulfilled.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ayes said:

I have to disagree with you on that point. All I see there is sanded desolation. Without sand and packed earth instead it would be even that much worse. A vision of earth 2050 perhaps, when all the trees have been killed due to various human follies pursued have left only a few deformed remnants of them? The beauty of Wurm's forested lands makes them an opposite feature of this devastation in which some might find their nightmares fulfilled.

=Ayes=

I really hope these scenes decay in time.  As it stands, they take up space in areas which can otherwise be transformed by beautiful deeds, and seems foreign in our Wurm world.  However, they are also reminders of how brave Wurmians stood against an invasion by alien forces and evil, and succeeded.  Going there and seeing the colours, the reflections of light on the crystals, and constant seething of smoke and steam, I am somehow comforted that brave battles resulted in victory.  I guess, Ayes, in this case, it is like Banksy said: "Art should comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable." 

• Like 2

On 7/29/2016 at 2:26 PM, Fairyshine said:

I really hope these scenes decay in time.  As it stands, they take up space in areas which can otherwise be transformed by beautiful deeds, and seems foreign in our Wurm world.  However, they are also reminders of how brave Wurmians stood against an invasion by alien forces and evil, and succeeded.  Going there and seeing the colours, the reflections of light on the crystals, and constant seething of smoke and steam, I am somehow comforted that brave battles resulted in victory.  I guess, Ayes, in this case, it is like Banksy said: "Art should comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable." 

Mostly it makes me want to visit Jackal and give the natives a stern talking-to, followed by stabbing, then pillaging.

Edited by Darmalus
  • Like 2

Troll King sends his most trusted soldier out,hunting for his new crown!

YU9WWqy.jpg

• Like 6

The Port at Blackthorn...

utIB632.jpg

2vF4D6H.jpg

Edited by Araninke
  • Like 8

My old mate Maccy died early this year he was a greatdane and very much loved ,Evening got me this statue to remind me of him and i painted  it  up to give it some color ,he now sits at my front door  to greet me or  farewell me. TY Evey :)

ff8c114cca9a46ba7ff4a0e81b7c2f1f.gif

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Toecutter said:

My old mate Maccy died early this year he was a greatdane and very much loved ,Evening got me this statue to remind me of him and i painted  it  up to give it some color ,he now sits at my front door  to greet me or  farewell me. TY Evey :)

ff8c114cca9a46ba7ff4a0e81b7c2f1f.gif

Nothing can replace a beloved, faithful fluff friend, all we can do is cherish them while they're still around and remember them with love when they're gone.

• Like 4

Atmospheric Deliverance:

hZed6Jn.jpg

Lrkn0hF.jpg

• Like 11

Foggy Sunset Leaving Release

z4YHN2b.png

Levitation

rSxo1Dl.png

iGObnuC.png

Edited by Dirt
  • Like 10

Not a screenshot, but a new thread just for this didn't seem right, so i'll just leave it here. Doesn't belong to me either.

rzzIsGy.jpg

• Like 21

I've finally visited my first rift.. I'm a bad fighter, so I was the photographer of the group :P

E18ZCmm.jpg

Edited by Xheth
  • Like 7

This time, my journey to the next rift  took me through the half of the continent of Xanadu. On the way, I've taken many beautiful shots of the scenery. I also love how the new renderer improves the colors of the game.

wFpslCa.jpg

• Like 8

Rainbow horses for Rainbow Stables on Enchanted.  Thanks Toey :)

d6af72bdd0bcb03881557f51c732f141.gif

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Fairyshine said:

Rainbow horses for Rainbow Stables on Enchanted.  Thanks Toey :)

d6af72bdd0bcb03881557f51c732f141.gif

I want to see what your lagometer shows :D

Yes, I'm a little jealous :P

• Like 1