Seris and Valrei eclipse on Indy today:

Spoiler

0c1670647f.jpg

• Like 3

figured i might as well post my shiny in here :)

lp4rbwL.jpg

wCARQpl.jpg

also .. bridges 

tvtYWN5.jpg

• Like 10

Designed websites for years for profit, but I don't understand these instructions either. :P Anyway, I thought it was a good shot of some of us waiting to go kill a Troll King.  Was my first time for such an event, but it won't be my last!  I didn't die, and it was fun!  

Waiting for the Troll King - Independence, May 14, 2016

b42sjm

Edited by Magykal
Cause I'm almost blonde?
  • Like 3

OMG!! So if you destroy a building a giant white light comes from the sky and destroys the building!!!

PL4g85w.jpg

• Like 4

The morning grooming rounds..

xMjaOde.jpg

Edited by Fizziepop
  • Like 3

Kyleshandra, I've noticed the same thing. My screenshots always seem to come out much darker than what I actually see on my screen - I just don't care enough most of the time to open Photoshop to correct it.  Not sure why, doesn't seem to matter if I use LightShot or Imgur.  I run on highest graphic settings and have no trouble seeing in game - as long as I have a light in the mines. :)

After I corrected it so it's not AS dark lol. This is out on the steppes from my place. Just far enough where my buildings and deed lamps aren't seen. But the braziers outside and fireplaces INSIDE are seen. Nice and creepy lol

lights.jpg

• Like 2

Posting this for my friend and neighbor here on Inde, Teeebomb, who's finally shed his noob scardycat skin and turned into an avid Wurmian hunter! This was his awesome shot from today haul, after being chased by both the croc and the snake he ended up killing them both!  Grats, Bomb!

TEEEBOMB'S BIG ADVENTURE

X9I7SOh.jpg

• Like 14

Well sometimes I go out by myself and i look across the water.  And I think of all the things, what you're doing and in my head I paint a picture. 'Cause since I've come on home well, my body's been a mess, and I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress.  won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me, Why don't you come on over Valrei?  (song lyrcis courtesy of Amy Winehouse)  

Spoiler

mgcrVnD.jpg

• Like 3

Had to expand my Stables & Cook House to hold my new MR wagon and my Tapestry of Faeldry - first one I've made.  Made my building addition wide enough, but not quite long enough. *laughing* Oh well, it works!  The 4 hitched horses are inside munching on enchanted grass while the wagon sticks out the door as a firey counterpoint to Devonshire in the fall.

Love%20my%20Devonshire_zpsedwaghfz.jpg

Edited by Magykal
because
  • Like 4

Took a screenie of the wurm gang during the recent Troll King slaying on Indy! Try and find yourself if you attended ! (full gamma for best view @ night) :D

MNrk0nT.png

and a couple of bonus tent shots, mostly just my friend Zach and I hanging out in his fancy camper before the troll-beating clown fiesta, complete with brazier, rug, decor and oh goD a R ! ! !

Spoiler

ZGoGdmN.png

Spoiler

xJh7pY8.png

Edited by takalaka
  • Like 5

I really need that ride to the Market, but I just don't know if I can trust this guy.....

944QDoC.jpg

• Like 21

Spoiler

On 5/20/2016 at 3:13 AM, Dorian said:

I really need that ride to the Market, but I just don't know if I can trust this guy.....

944QDoC.jpg

I wish I could like this more than once :D is just .. perfect!

• Like 2

On 20.5.2016 at 3:13 AM, Dorian said:

944QDoC.jpg

For some reason this reminds me of Skyrim and the first time I met Cicero. I'd stay far...far away from this ride if I were you :D

• Like 2

I spy... with my little eye... something starting with the letter "R"!

wurm.20160524.2052.png

• Like 4

Anyone have any images of cave dwellings so far?

Unstable client ~ Jackal looms hard and red over the landscape of Devonshire.  We are not afraid!

ZxLrmMb.jpg

Snowflakes in new renderer on unstable client are just awesome! They are real crystal shapes!  Not sure if the gif will embed correctly here, if not just go outside in Wurm and play in the snow! :D

YmpWh7f.gifv

6 minutes ago, Magykal said:

Snowflakes in new renderer on unstable client are just awesome! They are real crystal shapes!  Not sure if the gif will embed correctly here, if not just go outside in Wurm and play in the snow! :D

YmpWh7f.gifv

It doesn't. Fix it!

1 minute ago, Xsamuraizx said:

It doesn't. Fix it!

LOL I'm trying Samurai ... but it's not working for me in here.  I posted a link in Gchat that does work though. :P