On 3/2/2016 at 4:29 PM, Kasumi said:

Made me think back to my first house so so many years ago... Couldn't find a picture of my first place sadly but here is my second ever house :P

(Wurm sure has come a long way)

That old screenshot was fascinating to see! Thanks for sharing! And yes, it certainly has - even in the 2½ years I've been playing. Love the progress of the development of this game! Just gets better and better!

• Like 1

On 3/2/2016 at 7:29 AM, Kasumi said:

Made me think back to my first house so so many years ago... Couldn't find a picture of my first place sadly but here is my second ever house :P

(Wurm sure has come a long way)

MFn5vBg.jpg

I remember when the houses looked like this!  Sadly, I think I only played free back then so none of those chars survived the dark years (you know, the ones where I wasted my life playing in other worlds!)  I first played Wurm back when there was just the one server... I remember seeing emails about them opening a Black Lighter server...

• Like 1

Introducing the all new Wurmian Chicken Roaster Deluxe!

2bo4S7B.png

• Like 17

Absy and Vero are at it again...building fabulous places.  If you want to come see their creations, Absy is inviting you to come look on Release K25.  It is worth the visit just to see how he uses bridges, walls and buildings to create these medieval designs.  

Edit:  Credit to Briance and Bricardi, alliance members, who made (and continue to make) A LOT of the bricks.

870Thdy.jpg

izDbcL5.jpg

5mtvLfe.jpg

lD1QKY8.jpg

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 18

10 minutes ago, Fairyshine said:

Absy and Vero are at it again...building fabulous places.  If you want to come see their creations, Absy is inviting you to come look on Release K25.  It is worth the visit just to see how he uses bridges, walls and buildings to create these medieval designs.  

870Thdy.jpg

izDbcL5.jpg

5mtvLfe.jpg

lD1QKY8.jpg

I feel inspired!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Slickshot said:

I feel inspired!

I know  am  inspired :)

I gotta say i'm loving wurm, there is just so much you can do in this game, this is the entrance to my house i'm building the floor is stone, it will be dual level,

http://s11.postimg.org/e933v3r7n/366220_20160312163132_1.jpg

http://s17.postimg.org/lqd524uv3/366220_20160311154010_1.jpg

first floor layout, still a lot of work to do, but it's gonna look awesome. I think I've stretched the building size as far as it can go, it is 14x4 with 2 extras for the ovens ( I didn't want the oven smoke stacks coming up through the bedroom.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, zigozag said:

Time for some architecture

Amazing! I love the windows with the braziers behind them!

I had to steal this screenshot from the WTS forum. This is Blackthorne Port, P14 Xanadu.

FsoXW5V.jpg

• Like 12

OK  whilst out hunting for cochineal this morning i got a special gift from someone  Imping my favorite non rare Wagon !

cd57d8c201ee51763c4a9c18465db4bc.gif

TY Evey for the Wagon and to  Fairy for the imp, this wagon will be cherished  forever :)

• Like 12

Shiniest wagon ever! Fairyshine outdone herself (bad news are, she has to turn the next one to fantastic :lol:)

• Like 4

8cY3xEy.jpg

ArESOW4.jpg

7hK32eN.jpg

8wmVpNr.jpg
update;
I've been putting my work into Deli D24 of late, lots of it, so not much in Trinsic (H25) has changed, but here's a few shots, most of the bridge screenshots i've done are hiding in the bridge screenshots thread. So maybe this is new.
Trinsic, Deliverance, i named it `Indigus` while i was building it and changed the name about half a year ago.
Unfortunately it's almost invisible because of draw distance limitations but i guess that's why we have a screenshots thread.
Still, the settlement formerly known as horsedog is in a better position and i will likely be spending much more time there.
That said, i need to finish the Dojo Stronghold. (centerpiece in the multicoloured crown)

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 13

Northmere bridge across the inner sea, Celebration h18, view from the Arnshire lighthouse.

jPxbjYH.png?1

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 12

Curses to Arndell for getting me to help with cleaning East shore on a project. So much  pavement removal *cries* lol

1 hour ago, zigozag said:

Edited by luvable

Painted fences, painted statues, painted everything! Ty Toey for the fences and Robby for the statues - feeding my rainbow colour addiction.  (This is still a work in progress. Watch this space - preferably with sunnies on. :D)

XS6Mefp.jpg

• Like 8

I put a request out for villagers and overnight i got three(TY Fairy for the rare Gnome home)

GImdigD.jpg

OmbEmPU.jpg

Edited by Toecutter
  • Like 11

Just look at that lovely blue eye ! :)

Ys2X6sm.jpg

My treasure, my beauty ! :)

qaB2Nhe.jpg

My Path of Insanity illusion ! :P

nd35dOI.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/11/2016 at 11:43 PM, onefox said:

I know  am  inspired :)

me three

• Like 2

On 2/10/2016 at 8:54 PM, Enuf said:

This kind of reminded me of the "rack"

ajEeD.jpg

Nice Rack you got there. lol  can't slap me for that one .

Just found this hiding on my Deviant Art account: From 2013 when I lived on the edge of the Eastern Plains in Independence.

wurm_20130218_2000_2_by_zen_scotsman-d5v

I know it's pretty plain, but I've always liked it, so maybe it's time I shared it :)

• Like 6

Nights in Wurm can be so beautiful! :)

mmi2zzlk.jpg

ikqchmgw.jpg

Also... yesterday was the day of scary haluzinations. Turning around and suddenly... something staring back right in front of me xD 
Sorry for the bad quality, no screens here, only photos^^

f3po6qwi.jpg

jt2rnpgc.jpg

Edited by Cayce
  • Like 6