After building my first sail boat, I went exploring and found this beautiful castle on a deserted island.

qBZjCGD.jpg

• Like 8

After building my first sail boat, I went exploring and found this beautiful castle on a deserted island.

qBZjCGD.jpg

I could be wrong.. but I believe you're looking down on Misty Rock Mountain which is Malena's deed :) I've bought a few horses from those merchant stalls!

• Like 1

I could be wrong.. but I believe you're looking down on Misty Rock Mountain which is Malena's deed  :) I've bought a few horses from those merchant stalls!

Gheen is right, that's Misty Rock Mountain and quite the opposite of deserted since I live there and log on every single day *grins*

It was nice chatting to you yesterday Xheth and once again, welcome to Wurm! :)

Gheen aw nice to hear my horsie merchants are useful, I hope the horses have served you well! Now I just need to build up a good stock of whites, blacks and palaminos (yellow) but it's really hard because the bay (brown color) seems to have strong genes and I just keep getting tons of browns, even from the white and palamino mares! It's crazy. By the way I opened up a second horse merchant at S10 on Newspring island.

Edited by Malena
  • Like 1

Gheen is right, that's Misty Rock Mountain and quite the opposite of deserted since I live there and log on every single day *grins*

It was nice chatting to you yesterday Xheth and once again, welcome to Wurm! :)

Gheen aw nice to hear my horsie merchants are useful, I hope the horses have served you well! Now I just need to build up a good stock of whites, blacks and palaminos (yellow) but it's really hard because the bay (brown color) seems to have strong genes and I just keep getting tons of browns, even from the white and palamino mares! It's crazy. By the way I opened up a second horse merchant at S10 on Newspring island.

• Like 1

Fancy stables for fancy ponies. Concept by Cita, build by Jberg, Cita, Crystallee and Drsatan.

pV4H0Yj.jpg

Edited by Jberg
  • Like 7

My boat cave. By standing next to a lamp, I get lighter screen shots. Otherwise they come out too dark to see much for some reason so they may look a bit washed out.

Two from down below

wurm.20150908.1118_3.jpg

wurm.20150908.1122.jpg

Two from up above on one of the ramps.

wurm.20150908.1139.jpg

wurm.20150908.1136_3.jpg

My new stables

wurm.20150909.1304_1.jpg

Cool eclipse

wurm.20150913.1259.jpg

Saw this guy cruising by my deed.  If you look close, there's a guy in a boat right in front of it.  It was following him home I guess.  :)  I was way up on the hill so had to use the spy glass.  (I had no idea these things were so big. lol.)

wurm.20150914.1446_3.jpg

• Like 12

The Marina      
esN4IZn.jpg

Warehouse with Arch backdrop. 
RNfwYRW.jpg

RECzSUK.jpg
Trinsic. Deli

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 9

Spring time is my favourite time in Wurm - and of course, turrets just add more shine!  The little lights around them look like fireflies in the cherry orchard.

jKbIuQh.jpg

DmwcWxJ.jpg

L7VUZKe.jpg

• Like 15

Pristine Goblin Leader Kill - 20/9/15

Everyone was praying to their gods for luck on the rolls later on...

wurm.20150920.1408.jpg?dl=1

• Like 4

What happens while we sleep?  I will tell you what happens: Shenanigans!  I logged in unexpectedly today to find my trusty Dum-Dum practice dummy pole dancing!  And to top it off the gnome was having a great time watching this.  They even had the footlights pumping and someone had thrown flowers onto the floor. When questioned later the gnome said he could not take his eyes off such a hot dancer, given that even his ass was on fire!

MkRi5XW.jpg

• Like 11

Tristan tunnel (Now orange tunnel) restoration workers, pictured below are Zorako, Jdbooker, Genocide, Keenan, Odynn, Lexa, Valfreyja, Royalnaga, Wilca, and Battlenah (Cecci, Zachariah & Hellbringr unpictured, but helped out quite a lot.)

YK71sKx.jpg

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 7

I get all kinds of visitors on Deli, but today seemed different.

A bit shy at first...

wurm.20150928.1649.jpg

Then opening up to me just before moving along.

wurm.20150928.1646_2.jpg

I am not exactly sure where she was headed, but she seemed to be preparing for something while whispering to herself or maybe that scythe.

wurm.20150928.1646_3.jpg

• Like 5

Nothing really pretty or that exciting, but i am loving the new steel chain barding with my rare large cart (shame it still doesn't glow)

LQ7o6mK.jpg

• Like 3

Pristine Goblin Leader Kill - 20/9/15

Everyone was praying to their gods for luck on the rolls later on...

wurm.20150920.1408.jpg?dl=1

[/indent]

• Like 2