Sign in to follow this  
Airwalkre

Rite Of Spring Can Be Cast On Celebration

So 2 days an ally was checking on RoS cast and it gave him the "You need more favor with your god to cast that spell" message. I was thinking about trying to get some vynora priests together to cast it on celebration. I have no vyn priest but know of a couple from alliance that could link.

I could host it at my deed, Iron Mountain Cove { 54,y http://noizeviolation.com/wurm/CelebL.png }, I have a silver and a gold altar on deed, the gold one is in my house with a nice ocean and bay combo view on it, the walls are not completed on that floor but it is a nice view :). i would provide water and 40ish ql meals if we do decide to setup and cast it here.

wurm201301131557_zps43e616c5.jpg

But we don't have to do it here, it is just a suggestion.

So if you know any vyn that would like to help cast Ros spring post here or PM, I was thinking a saturday for the Western hemisphere side of the planet would be a good day to do it, would need to think of a time that is decent for the eastern hemisphere and such too. Let me know, thanks.

Edited by Airwalkre

Id happily send my vynora priest along but thats a fair bit out of the way id much prefer a central location like Tap dance where everyone can get to with ease (not because i live right next to it or anything :P)

So, will someone take responsibility and schedule this? Next weekend sounds good enough?

If i knew enough priests to do it I would but alas I don't so i was putting the word out to anyone who knows some.

Plus I offered to host but it can be anywhere :) I could surly use it I'm next to no gaining of SB, I used what I get from overnight every day recently :)

i have a 92 and 76 faith vyn priest ( 168 favor so bit over half the needed amount right there) your place isnt to far from mine if i go through kami cannal ,so could go for your place or central location if that is better

edit: also if priests post their faith that will help to determine if there is enough favor for the casts rather then wondering (takes 300 favor to cast)

Edited by jacobw

let me ask two others in my alliance and I think I can get the rest covered. One is in the 70's i believe and the other is around 80/90 so I think we can get it covered

Right, I can host it at Tap Dance Market as its central but not the in the spawn itself (it lagged bad enough when we hosted a sermon in tap dance spawn itself the other day) , my Vynora priest Dancer will be present, id prefer to do it on the coming Saturday, we'd just need to just pick a time. Contact all your Vynora priest friends and bring all your prem friends if ROS fails we could still host a large set of sermons and still benefit from the gathering. Meh tell me what you think

My village has 30 50+ Faith Vynora priests, I'll try to coordinate getting them down to Tap Dance, I live at Ebon Rih in the NE.

I can bring a 60 faith Vynora priest to either location, but TD market is a little better for me.

If you need another Vyn just message me. I am willing to go to TD for a spell.

As many as we can gather at TDM on saturday, we just need to agree on a time, any suggestions?

Well one of the priests I talked to works late on the weekends so probably gonna have to count him out if we want a good time for everyone.

19:00 GMT?

That would be saturday 2pm eastern USA seems like a good time all around. That's when the kyklops hunt was started

Edited by Airwalkre

Can bring a 100 Faith as well as a 95 if needed, but it still is a rather long sail, so I would rather not unless it was necessary. :)

Edited by Xallo

19.00 GMT time it is, spread the word bring all the vynora priests you can gather!

ROS has been successfully cast first try! Many thanks to Brocky who did the casting and everyone who attended the event at Tap Dance Market to provide the favor we needed. A job well done and good job to all.

Congratulations Celebration!

And a very special thanks to the following that made the trip to link up so that we could cast.

Ntk (Niclamus)

Thedudeabides (Catullus)

Dredorra & Downtrodden (Jacobw),

Eaterofsouls (Ragnarok)

Fenety (Kawdzo)

Hanta (Hanta)

Danese (Danyce)

Dancer (Split)

Also thank you Harvest for attending.

http://wurmpedia.com.../Rite_of_Spring

Edited by Quiglen

was it just me or havent 19:00 GMT passed yet?

but hey, good to tell.