Sign in to follow this  
Ruiner

Interior Objects

I think we need more interior decorating type things such as banquet tables and chairs more lighting choices using jewelry smithing like a chandelier, maybe tapestries. We have the ability to build these grand buildings but a very limited amount of thing to put in them. Maybe some different styles of beds and furniture that can be built with fine carp. Large area style rugs for the cloth tailors, and so on.

• Like 2

I'm surprised this post hasn't seen more replies. But more deco items would be great. They could even serve dual purposes. ( A dresser could hold clothing). On the other hand I'm more towards optimization and mechanics than objects to deco with,but it would still be very cool,especially since inside buildings as barren and there is not much point into making it very large.

Large area style rugs for the cloth tailors, and so on.

Brilliant idea, why not cover the floor tiles with carpets? +1

• Like 1

it would also make it so there were more things that a fine Carpenter or cloth tailor and so on can use there skill for other then sheets and spindles. and jewelry smithing could get some love.

The trouble is that there is very little we can interact with in a house. apart from containers, lights and crafting tools its all pretty useless. Adding more tables and chairs is pointless until we can sit, or put things on the tables.

I approve of wall hangings and rugs though :)

The trouble is that there is very little we can interact with in a house.

True, however I know I personally would probably be more inclined to imp my grindstones and masonry stuff inside my house if it looked more like a 'home' and less like an abandoned house. There is so much room to expand on this, such as having items scattered across each server that spawn only when either certain conditions are met, during certain weather, times of day, season, or on a timer that us as adventureres can seek, obtain, and bring back home to show off. Kind of like Ultima Online, almost like a trophy.

Ooo it's exciting just to think about it!

It isn't a matter of if I can interact with it I am just tired of my house looking like a warehouse rather then a home we have the skills and materials just need the objects