Sign in to follow this  
belthize

Good Video Review

Nice work Postes, I just hope no large group try take out all the easy picking newbies right now. Leave them be for a week or two and you might have a new team to fight against :D (more epic fun!)

We are at it.

• Like 1

I have been watching their YouTube channel some today and they look like a good group to have around. I hope they can do a video adventure series like their minecraft one but in the setting of wurm that would be so cool to watch and would help the game grow. If you have not watched it yet you should check out their Hobo series they are really good at making videos.

Just dropped off a care package of crops, swords, armor, and tools to them. They had a lot more than expected at their new village, like 50+, but they seem to be having fun.

Awww. See how nice it is to help people and how much less dramatic and confrontational it is then smashing their skulls in? Team Work makes a dream work...Mine.

At the moment I've offered to sit on their Teamspeak for a little while to welcome them to wurm and to Answer any questions that they might have to the best of my ability :)

Are we seeing the beginnings of a new PMK?? :)

With over 50+ I'd say so lol

• Like 1

Based on one of their comments, I'd say that something they really need is a bunch of troll clubs or low quality large mauls to break down walls with.

I might even revive Hardscar and drag him over there to offer help, provided that he didn't implode when he all of a sudden became a Blacklighter that worships Fo after LoP went away.

Aww man if they settled in the south it would've been great fun helping them.

I think that the youtube videos are good PR for the game, I played the beta and liked it very much (only disliked the poor graphics, and the lack of textures/options when building i.e. houses). Now that wurm 1.0 is out with nicer graphics and more stuff being added all the time I am back and enjoy it more than ever. I got the info thanks to a random youtube video about 1.0

(Don't get me wrong I am not a graphics nerd that expect the best, but in a game where the main focus is on building and crafting, you'd want things to look nice.

i.e. Minecraft looks like a great game, but the pixel graphics put me of.

I might make videos once I fell I got the basic understanding of the game, make some free PR for it, get some subscribers in for the developers so they have funds to keep improving the game.