Sign in to follow this  
Guest Malvado

5 Years Since I Quit! How Many Old Timers Are Still Left?

Its funny, pretty much everyone is still around but they are under new names. It's a real shame that LO is not together as such though.

I perfectly understand why previous LO members wouldnt flock togheter again, and if you think about it you should know as well Wossoo (nothing to do with the banhammer).

You have grown up quite a bit now since the first time I met you. Are you 20 years old now or more (I think you was around 13 when I met you back in Beta).

i honestly dont remember when i first played this, but i quit, forgot the name of the game, then wandered back with a help of a friend in another game called World of Tanks... i think i quit because of spiders, no i just brush them off my 80ql armour XD

I perfectly understand why previous LO members wouldnt flock togheter again, and if you think about it you should know as well Wossoo (nothing to do with the banhammer).

You have grown up quite a bit now since the first time I met you. Are you 20 years old now or more (I think you was around 13 when I met you back in Beta).

I suppose.

And yes I am 21 in 2 weeks or so :o but joined Wurm when I was 13.

I remember that name :) Let the wife work, you can take care of the kids while playing wurm

They always come back

wait, we're allowed to leave?

Back off hellspawn! ^_^

Well , I've managed to stay away "ingame" for 5 years so It's definitely possible. Main reason I do come back from time to time is that I still support Rolf in his vision of this game and I loved the community we had Ingame even though we definitely where a bunch of game lunatics!

It's enough though for me to post here in the forums from time to time, I've no urge to play Wurm again since It is too slow and restrictive to support my lifestyle (basically I don't play any game where you have to commit and dedicate time that you might have dedicated better with your wife or friends).

Quality time with the kids, "If you love Daddy, you can mine fifty more tiles." :P

Kidding aside, good to hear you are doing well. Was starting to wonder for a while.

• Like 1

Was around about 2005-2006ish as Th3renegade/Genocideop, name looks awfully familiar.

Congrats on the twins Mal! Was going to say something about Bier but I see he replied. I remember we had heard if you get your Mag faith to 50 you could make a steel sword. We did it but no sword... wonder who it was that told that story to us. lol I remember after I converted to BL and joined LO you were my first enemy encounter. They were telling me in vil chat to kill you but since you were my friend, I just couldn't. Later I was much into pvp as you know, you were at VCS, (Valley of Cursed Souls) I believe. There was something special about that map, we made some good friends back then, glad to see you're still checking in. I'm around but like always, try to keep quiet in the background. All my best to your family! Big hugs!

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Eir, January 16, 2013 - Obvious.
Hidden by Eir, January 16, 2013 - Obvious.

whoops wrong thread lmao

Edited by Klaa

Not sure if you remember me malvado, but I'm still here

is inventor still married to doctorchaos' child Dizzybot?

Edited by glazed

Cant believe its been 5 years already, just shows that time really does fly.

Yes, still married to Inventor. We have a son 18 months too.

Indeed Dizzybot! Glad too see so many familiar faces around , it does indeed prove that the wurm community is special.

• Like 1

This is just cool, to see such a community of players that stick with this game for so long :D

Make me feel completely like a noob... Coming up on a year....

Edited by Shrimpiie

Hey malv!

About half the LO peeps quit after the bans, some returned later. But most split up and went their own way.

I play casually on celebration, retired a bit from pvp as I don't have as much spare time anymore. :)

Oh, and I've been around for 7 years in a few months. Sure don't feel like it's been that long :P