Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

[Sold] Supreme 90.08Ql Steel Pickaxe 100 Coc 92 Woa

As the title says I have a very nice item for sale. I am taking offers only at this point and will entertain PayPal offers. Not sure if this is the only supreme steel pickaxe around or not.

Supreme 90.08QL Steel Pickaxe 100 CoC 92 WoA

If you want to keep it private send me a forum PM. This can be imped to 93 - 94QL if the price is right.

Edited by PromisedOne
  • Like 3

Its not the only one around ive seen others sold. But its definitely a very nice example of one.Good luck

Im not going to say a thing only this.

15s

My bid lets see were this go's :)

I'd seriously recommend setting up an Auction thread... I just want to see how much this sells for (watch out spyglasses and dragon sets lol)

Had a lot of interest in this item and I will be selling to the best offer by the end of the day. Best offer in silver is here in the thread. Have had a few nice Euro offers as well. 13 Hours from this post I will announce who is getting this item. I am not entertaining trades unless it is Drake or somethign else rare or in conjunction with silver or Euro.

Just under two hours left on this item. Then I will take the best offer on the table.

Pickaxe was sold for 45 Euro to a bid via forum PM then discussion. Thanks for all who showed interest in this awesome item. Glad i decided not to keep this for myself.

• Like 1