Sign in to follow this  
cmiddlebrook

Possible Multistorey Bugs

Just reporting some feedback on multi-storey construction. I have not read previous threads so apologies if this is duplicate.

I built a small 2x2 house, built the floors and then planned the 2nd floor. 3 tiles were a floor, one opening and one roof so it would have an L-shape at the top with a small roof on the corner tile.

Firstly, there seemed to be very little stamina drain when building the floors, almost none and I doubt that is intentional.

Secondly, I had issues in the order in which I was able to build the roof and walls of the 2nd floor. I started by building the roof and then tried to plan the walls of the L-shape portion of the 2nd floor but I was unable to plan the wall tiles that shared the tile border with the roof as i got the message 'The wooden wall is in the way'.

I destroyed the roof and tried planning again but got the same message. I had to destroy the roof, destroy the wall plan that shared the tile border with the roof, then re-plan (not build) the roof, plan the walls and then it let me build the roof and the walls! Phew!

Stamina drain should be similar to wall building now.

not sure how to reproduce that other bug you describe.

I have a similar problem with a two-story section next to a one-story section that has a roof on it. I can't select the wall edge to plan and build a wall next to the roofed in one-story. So in the picture you can see there is an open wall on the two-story building next to the one-story roof.

zPuzn.png

Probably have to rip out one of the roofs, either the one on the top of the two-story, or the one on the top of the one-story section, but we haven't done that yet.

Actually you can click through the roof from the right angle. But roofs clipping through walls over tile borders should be fixed. ):

Edited by Wiro