Sign in to follow this  
Thunderthor

Sold Plz Close

Illiad Ridge on Celebration(Bl32

http://www.noizeviol...wurm/CelebH.png)

Small coastal deed located on a mountain slope with nice veiw.

Huge harbour with sales pens on and off deed.

By the main house there are breeding pens and pens for working animals.

To the south is a small fenced area with gatehouses that can be used for tree plantation or to keep wild animals. Its also possible to expand in that direction.

Included in the sale is 30+ horses(

http://forum.wurmonl...tion-and-trade/) up to 3 speed so a good start for a new horse breeding and selling deed.

Also a few cows and bulls are included.

On deed mine have atm only Tin, havent looked for iron yet since i have anohter deed for that but there are lots of iron copper zinc and tin in the area.

Its close to Exodus border wich makes it a good place for a market or bulk sales and transport location.

A big network of public roads makes it easy to travel with cart and for cattle transport.

Selling wifeys the deed because i dont have time to manage 2 deeds as real life is what comes first.

Selling price 10s

Contact here or ingame to Thunderthor or Nefilim(deed owner)

EevxX.jpg

cV5dJ.jpg

Main house with breeding pens.

O4rQA.jpg

Docks with sales pens

VqVGX.jpg

stgGR.jpg

Mixed pictures of the deed

DysgM.jpg

HRJ1w.jpg

Edited by Thunderthor

Your deed cost calculator parameters are incorrect.

Real deed size is 21 x 27, you should have put in 10 n/w and 13 e/w to get that. You should have also added 1 guard in the calculator.

For 1s ...yea guess its troll night ... deed form=10s disband=5s ... oh yea why not sell it for 1s .....

Rephrase your post then so that is more clear. I knew it was a bad deal, but was only going from what you post.

Rephrase your post then so that is more clear. I knew it was a bad deal, but was only going from what you post.

Well maybe Nefilims english wasnt the best when she made that quote but to make it clear its 1s off the 10s so new fast price is 9s.

And if I offended you wasnt my meaning ... well maybe a little ;P

but didnt think that it was a missunderstanding that you bid 1s so my humble appologies and ilI hope its more clear now.

dang was going to offer 10s today if you hadnt sold yet... out by 2 and a half hours. grats mike :)