Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

Wurm Online - Combat Trailer (Fanmade)

This is something I threw together last night using some random bits of and pieces of screenshots and gameplay footage I had lying around.

EDIT:

Removed link, doing something.

Edited by RomaN
  • Like 8

I like it, but as has been said it's a shame about the resolution :)

Re-encoded video with some minor changes and re-uploading video in higher-resolution and better codec settings. Hopefully youtube doesn't muck around with the quality too much this time.

Will update thread once fully uploaded and ready.

• Like 3

New vid is up.

It's a little bit nicer but still not the quality I was hoping for.

Very nice. Among the other videos where a trailer to a movie is re-cut to create the impression of an entirely different movie you, too, have done a great job showing how a trailer can present an entirely different impression of something than what it actually is.

No wonder marketing for games feeds us so many worthless trailers. It's a good thing Wurm does not partake in that.

Awesome Work! Are you considering making other gameplay focused videos? Wouldn't mind seeing a purely pvp focused trailer in which a raiding group attacks a keep with Catapults etc..

I will always be making videos as I continue to capture more decent footage and screenshots.

If I may quote something a friend has recently said during a Kyklops slaying, this quote will highlight my greatest barrier to obtaining good footage:

"This game doesn't have enough FPS" - Ilyana