Sign in to follow this  
seath

My Deed My Houses My Horses Everything Is Gone

i moved and have not bin on for about 3 days and i have come back to my deed being gone along with my houses and every thing on my deed what is going on it was 3 days and i had allmost a year of upkeep

i dont know where to put this but i am extrimly angru about it and i have no idea where to put it because i have no idea how it would have happened

i am doing that to but im still waiteing like random things in my invintory are missing not even some of the best things my deed is gone my horses are not in the pen my houses i bilt are gone idk what the heck is going on

P.S. sorry i give up noone is replying to me in game i have played this game for years but i guess ill take this as a sign time to find a new game to play i payed real money for this game and i do not like wasting money and when a deed with all most a year of upkeep vanishes and random items in my inventory disapier for no reason as far as i can see that is wasted money i was hopeing a gm would find out why this happened and return my lost stuff but ..... well bye every one just for the reckord i loved this game its to bad some glitch or something had to ruin it :(

Edited by seath

Do you still have your skills? If so that is what really matters because you can always remake everything you had with them :/

And get more skill.

But that really sucks, I can't think of what could've happened :(

Edited by Shrimpiie

Seath, try sending a PM in the forum to Enki and maybe he can look in to it. like shadow said, this is a time when not alot of GM's are online in game.

Is there still 'signs' that your deed was there? you said the buildings are gone, but are the items from inside the houses beds, chests etc... are they still existing?

Which server are you on?

Edited by Lolly1

Sounds like your account was hacked, IMHO, but I suppose it could have been some sort of code issue.

this sounds really strange... are you the only person in this settlement? if this is a democracy you can be "removed" as a mayor afaik and then they can disband etc. did you have the house writs on you? this does not sound like a bug, more of a hacked account...

Anyone else notice the lack of direct response to your questions by the OP. Sounds suspicious...

Anyone else notice the lack of direct response to your questions by the OP. Sounds suspicious...

now that you mentioned it...

OP left i think.. i dont think just cuz you lost your stuff you should give up...

• Like 1

Sounds more like very upset then suspicious. He is on exo btw.

well maybe exo should hold him up, give him a temp house or invite to a village

Your typical player who's played as long as he/she claims and has spent money on the game as they also claim would not give up so easily unless they had reason to believe they compromised their own account. Most people would try to get to the bottom of it and hold out for a GM response.

Seath drop me a forum PM with your details, eg, deed name etc and I will look into it for you

• Like 2

Hi,

getting Pomona looking after your case is a sure win. Not only she's nice and competent, she's even HOT!

Enjoy, and have fun! Best wishes!

I am sorry but wurm is "as is" buyer beware. Thats what I have been told over and over. Good luck on the new deed.