Sign in to follow this  
Postes

An Introduction To Wurm Online's Pvp, .pdf Format. Version I.0

6e870.png

CLICK HERE:

DIRECT DOWNLOAD:

FAQ:

Q: Will there be more information added soon?

A: Yes, of course, this is only the first version that is mostly just text, and I have yet to finish up a lot of the diagrams and reference images. There will be more added in the second version, but for now I wanted just to release a guide with the recently influx of new players for a small easy guide to start.

Q: Can I help?

A: Sure, write something, and if it is relevant and not bias, I will add it. PM me it.

Q: I found a typo, what do?

A: Try not to spam the thread with typos, I probably made a thousand. Just PM me, and I'll fix it, and reupload the .pdf. The link won't change.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 12

I should note a lot of the material and guide pertains mainly to Epic, not really Chaos. Many of the information carries over like shields, weapons, stances, but if I reference anything about woodcutting or skill gains, likely it's implied it's being read to someone coming to Epic.

Nice guide Posteh. Wish something like this was around some years ago when I first started.

Impressive piece. Both in terms of it's content and the overall quality visually.

The Postes Manifesto.

The Postes Manifesto.

/>http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Player:Posteh

Hey man. Do you know if you can shoot arrows over tall stone walls/palisades? What about shooting from higher level buildings over said walls?

Hey Feral, no you can't, not over those, but low walls you can like parapets, low stone walls, etc but there's less accuracy.

Good read, even for those who don't want to pvp. Very informative.

Step One: Totally Freaking PANIC!!!

I didn't even know this existed o0. Can you reupload ?

this should be reworked, it is really good but some numbers are slightly outdated.

9 hours ago, AragornII said:

Would appreciate a reup as well!

This thread is from 2013. whatever it was it is doubtful relevant today... I would suggest to moderators that this thread be closed so it can't be necroed.

Edited by kochinac