Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Enter Is Not Working

My enter button has stopped working to advance to the next line here on the forums. I have tired in both the simple reply box and the advanced option and now that I am here it is not working here ether. I have switched over to internet explorer 10 today with my new windows 8 pc being completed but not sure if that would cause anything like this. Is it something to do with my settings or with IE10 somehow? Is anyone else having the same issue?

It happened to me as well

I switched to Google Chrome. And the issue no longer there

And found in windows 8. The google chrome runs better

Sad how ie still isn't a good broswer

Well with all the new stuff with windows 8 I thought I would give the new IE10 a go but looks like I might have to download my chrome again. Not sure why it would stop it though just seems strange to me..IDK

Windows 8 seems to have some wierd issues with

How it treats normal Functions. Plus the attempting to load a program as a tablet program

So it doesn't Surprised me at all

Not to mention. Windows 8 doesn't contain the normal Media Center Features unless

You spend the cash for the high end version

After 2 weeks Attempting to make the enter key to work on windows 8

And how Internet explorer treats php coded pages.

Saddens me.

Well when I bought the new pc i was wondering if i should get windows 7 or 8 and thought i just well get use to the new version of things not sure they are going to go back now. I have been getting along okay this is the first real issue with things so far for me i am sure there will be more though. It does seem like they are stripping away all your privacy with the apps and stuff making you watch your videos in the app store thing not sure what that is about. I have a lot to figure out and for me that could take awhile, lol

Edited by Kegan

For videos I use vlc. Or whatever it's call " does not work on blueray"

It's free

But I had to stop using Internet explorer

But over all if you forceful run programs outside of the tablet kinda mode crap

It's a very stable and good os. Just several tweaks are needed before I would

Say it surpasses windows 7. To many privacy and tablet features forced on a desktop

Sorry. Little off topic

Well I am not sure if it is something to do with just this forums or what but I can use enter for spacing lines in other things like youtube chats. I do think IE10 does work better then chrome with W8 or at least on my pc it seems to. It would be nice to get this fixed if we could I have not tested other forums but I assume it is just on this forums it is not working.