Sign in to follow this  
Sir Arowhun

Take Meat From Animals On A Deed

No, as I already stated which you can't seem to grasp is that you can travel beyond the edge of your area to fight a few mobs 0.0

I know it is an alien concept but it isn't stealing FS when you have full capacity to travel 100 tiles >.<

And nor am I defending a meat farm in the first place, it's just your complete lazyness to travel a little ways to get some food

100 tiles? This isn't 100 tiles you're talking about. I don't think you're grasping the impact the templar deeds have but let me show you what they do;

644c9.jpg

To prove I'm not messing with the render distance, that's a tree in the background there which is under the same rendering as animals.

That is a massive desert and as you can see, not a single animal in it. How is that possible? The surrounding edges of said desert (which spans quite a large part of the north-east part of the map) have deeds with guards on them. Some of them active, some of them not. The animals die, and respawn elsewhere on the map. Whatever does spawn will quickly wander onto a deed and die. Unles you are circling the desert 24/7, you'll be lucky to find a handful of animals. If it were only 100 tile there would be no problem and I'd agree with your lazines, but this isn't 100 tiles. These are massive areas of the map that are barren, completely deprived of creatures. Why I picked a desert? Becuase you can actually see the impact of the templars. You can actually see there's not a damn thing alive.

The argument of "get them before the templar gets them" is moot. A templar is online 24/7, a player only has a limited playtime. You have to be immensely lucky to have the animal spawn just in the timeframe you're online and out hunting.

Edited by Alyeska

wat server is that aly? ive never seen exodus like that. my deed 75x121 and sure my templar dies alot and gets pinged a far bit, but thats because my mines are massive same as the deed, im busy working on both 24/7. i have 70.25 fs i go hunting like everyone else. -1 to changing templars as noobs is them to gain a supply of meat. Instead hows about the templar quits after 30 days of a deed having nothing done to it. since the few farms i did see never did any work, they were just that farms, However didnt effect the aggros ethier. i think all servers need exodus's aggro spawn rates then problam solved as they spawn fast here.