Sign in to follow this  
paragouldgamer

Farewell Wurm

And I didn't admitt to the said infraction, I said that I que and walk off, I guess I'm supposed to sit at my computer and watch my character do everything too? If I'm just doing 1 boring action over and over such as mining, I walk by my computer, que 3 actions, walk off, guess you've never done that?

Apparently you aren't aware that one of the perks of Mind Logic is to be able to queue more than 3 actions up, right?

You can complain all you want, but the simple reality is that you chose not to educate yourself on the rules of the game, and you have no grounds to stand on about being banned for violating rules that you willingly failed to educate yourself on.

Even more interesting is that your "farewell" thread has turned out like all whiny farewell threads I've ever seen on the internet do: it was merely an excuse for you to drop a soapbox on the ground and preach from it. ;)

Why is this topic still open? He got banned, everyone is happy with it.

You do understand that he's actually trolling you all don't you ? When cheaters get caught they usually make a new character or quit the game. They don't go on the forums talking about it.

If this is the reason Rolf is so against it, I think everyone using a laptop should be banned, it's not fair that they can play while in the bathroom, or laying in bed but I can't since I can't afford a laptop which is much more than a macro able keyboard.

You take a laptop into the bathroom with you...?

You do understand that he's actually trolling you all don't you ? When cheaters get caught they usually make a new character or quit the game. They don't go on the forums talking about it.

isnt that exactly what he's doing?

I have never thought of doing somthing like this yes it may be boring from time to time but thats the game you get alot of good and some bad it realy brings out the realistic in a game that you have to continue your chances at somthing rather than getting it every single time. I will not troll or bash on anyone either way , but i will say i strongly disagree with anyone using a bot or somthing that spams for you while you are off doing what ever. Further more the game is against any of this looking through the rules so a one time is all you would be allowed and also the one time is the last time. Lesson learned " wurm will enforce the rules " to anyone els that is planning to do the same thing everyone have a good day and ill see you in game! :D

Don't call me a necrothreader but one thing that came on my mind.

How many people are paying for the game to make their computer play for them.

I guess there is something wrong with you if you work hard, earn money, pay for the game and... let your computer play for you. Although it maybe some sort of fun, I don't know... you buy latest asassin's creed and watch how good your computer is at walkthrough, how smart he is in solving puzzles, damn, after 2-3 games I'd have inferiority complex :D

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Teutates, January 15, 2013 - inaproppriate
Hidden by Teutates, January 15, 2013 - inaproppriate

All macroers should be lined up and shot IRL.

Fix the UI and people won't be so focused on macros.

its called binding, trust me i dont use UI's for most actions in wurm :P jut point and press a button or combination of bottons

you don't?

Not for Wurm. *shifty eyes*

Glad to hear the OP got banned. Macroers are so lame. So very, very, very lame. Must be a very sad existance to want to cheat at this game. Don't like mining? F1, "Bind R MINE_FORWARD". Stand by the vein, tab to the game, hit R 3 times, tab to a movie. Tab back a minute later, hit R 3 times, tab back to movie. Not a hard game to play without cheating. Just have to be really bad to want to cheat.

Sure wish we could bind create actions though. I've cut nearly 100k bricks in the last few months, getting awful sick of the menus :P

EDIT: Just realized the last post was from like a week ago. Not enough posts in this forum! Unintentional necro. :x

Edited by Niclamus

Don't like mining ("staring into vein")? DON'T MINE! Go to kchat and ask that ore, you'll get it delivered straight to your bsb.

It just ruins the game for those that really want to play and not cheat.

bash on a guy for making a mistake he paid for it and thats it i bet more then 90% of you has broken a rule so dont act like ur all saints

bash on a guy for making a mistake he paid for it and thats it i bet more then 90% of you has broken a rule so dont act like ur all saints

Last post

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Enough said.

Enough said.

Edited by GreenHero

Dear thread, please jump off the nearest cliff and rest in peace after.

Yay, this post is back wooo! /sarcasm

I say we just derail it, maybe a mod will finally close it if it's derailed bad enough.

Ok here we go, first female fight in the UFC a few nights ago, any comments on that?

Having women fighters in the UFC isn't a bad thing tbh, those two that fought weren't too bad but realistically, how many divisions can they actually have for them? I mean hell, the heavyweight division finally got good, and they just added a few more diisions from, WFC right?

I don't think women and men should be separated. They wanna be world class fighters? Put them up against world class fighters :D... i'm just an equal rights activist myself though lol

• Like 1

Well sorry to hear you did that.....I would think about it ( DONT DO IT AGAIN! ) and if really you like the game one month is nothing to making a character.

You could easily come back and do things the right way and level a guy.

This time don't get wrapped up in taking orders for large amounts of stuff and think you have to get it done by using those kinds of means.

This thread is kinda long gone a month ago.. but I would like to add that unless your rule breaking is as severe as like hacking the server, you might able to do a ban appeal. Seems to me you are banned by the automatic ban.