Sign in to follow this  
Gaeron

Wurm Voted 2012 Top Sandbox Mmo.

Surprised to come across this one

/>http://sandboxer.org/?p=2874

Going to be interesting to see what kind of coverage they'll do.

• Like 2

Altough i am very happy for rolf and the team, i preferred wurm as a smaller community that it was before 1.0 but still am liking everything about this brilliant game.

Edited by Baultr

It seems as if Wurm is finally getting its legs under it and becoming a Massively Multiplayer Online Game.

Great!

I Just hope that wurm doesn't get screwed by retards as it gets popular.

Altough i am very happy for rolf and the team, i preferred wurm as a smaller community that it was before 1.0 but still am liking everything about this brilliant game.

For what it's worth, I'm hoping to be one of the positive members of the community, and I'm a 1.0 newbie. ;) I was drawn in from recent press coverage and jumped onto the Release server. Carving out my own corner of the world for now, but looking forward to joining the economy and social community in the future! If I'm lucky, I'll be skilled enough at something to help out at this year's Impalong.

awesome, as it should have won. wurm online isnt just the best sandbox, its THE sandbox. no other online game lets you do as much as wurm does, even minecraft.

I'm not surprised, since just one page back is this:

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/70496-sandboxerorg-poll-for-best-sandbox-mmo-of-2012/

All it takes is one game to focus on voting and they win :P

Not really a surprise. We dominated that poll. Well done everyone who voted, and why wouldn't we?

Every time I read the comments on the poll page I burst out laughing again. Those were priceless. Thank you whoever took the time to write all of those. :lol:

I am not really into any forums of any kind (but wurm forum) is this a popular well known site?

I am not really into any forums of any kind (but wurm forum) is this a popular well known site?

Decently so

It's a small site. Its number of hits on Google is counted in tens of thousands rather than the tens of millions typical of popular game news sites. We're probably not gonna see much of a player increase.

I'm not surprised, since just one page back is this:

http://forum.wurmonl...ox-mmo-of-2012/

All it takes is one game to focus on voting and they win :P

I missed that one but I actually came across the results while on a competitors website seeing their "vote for us" forum post.

Another example that shows how easily "polls" are influnced by a small dedicated group pushing for recognition of whatever concept they are promoting. This is why I *never* "vote" in any polls on forums or in RL to contribute any validity to them, if only to uphold my position that they are a manipulative process which should be shunned by those whose reason will dictate to them the direction that should be followed by an individual making their own choices in life. As are leaders, they are of little use to the free thinking individual.

=Ayes=