Sign in to follow this  
Ingmar

Wurm Travel Map (Overmap)

Since I'm back, so is the Overmap! I've updated the travel map with the latest server additions (Pristine & Release) and links to the latest maps I could find, incorporating the changes from axeblade (thanks for maintaining it!). Also took the opportunity to clean things up a little more (no more sailboat icons).

As before, the map is available at http://overmap.blackburrow.net

If I've got anything wrong or you have any other feedback, post here please.

• Like 3

Great tool to have for the new folks. I must say if thats the placement of the newest servers, that would be great!!! (I know that the actual locations of the new "cluster",hasn't been released yet.).

I did put them where I think it'd make sense for them to be connected eventually. But living on one of the new servers, I'm quite happy for them not to be connected anytime soon ;-)

Very convenient to have all maps linked on your single page with their positions relative to eachother shown. Well done!

=Ayes=

Would like to request a brand new chaos server to the North of Pristine :) (since we are our own cluster)

Would like to request a brand new chaos server to the North of Pristine :) (since we are our own cluster)

Chaos is no longer reachable by ship?

Edited by Ingmar

Chaos is no longer reachable by ship?

It is.

People on Chaos are using every thread and opportunity to beg for a new server, in this case on the new cluster with Release and Pristine.

Nice map btw.

Minor update, added Epic kingdom names and Strongbox spawn village for Serenity (don't know where the other two spawns on Epic are).

Updated with new map links for Deliverance and Release.

Sorry for bumping really old topic, but how about refreshing Celebration map? It's really old one here..

Sorry for bumping really old topic, but how about refreshing Celebration map? It's really old one here..

Sure, where's the current one?

The Pristine map on there is discontinued; here's the new link: Pristine

Nice work!

Thanks, updated the links.

this is great, I got lost in my sandbox when a did so anything that can  help clear up the fog that is my sense of direction is wonderfull

I bookmarked this Thanks for the links so much easier than going to the wiki over and over.