Sign in to follow this  
headhunter

Willow's Final Impalong Memorial Item

Title kind of gives it away but I heard a few people were planning to give away a item to everyone at the Impalong but it seemed it never happened, if someone has something planned I apologize, so I decided to give a little something to have everyone remember this wonderful time.

I'm giving away 1 Silver Necklace per person, at least 30ql, with the name of "Willow's Final 2012". I did plan to hand them out at the Impalong but I got clogged up in that other game, real life some people call it, so I'll have to mail it to everyone who attended(with cod, sorry)

Just simply post a reply if you attended and would like one, ruins the point if you post and you didn't attend, and I'll make a list and send them off in batches.

Edit: Please make it clear if you'd like one or not, if so who you want it mailed too.

Edited by Headhunter
  • Like 2

i would like one. :)

CoD to Dergen

Edited by Dergen

Great idea, this happened for the summer festival last summer and it's great to have for the impalong too :)

COD please to Docterchese

All glory to Willow

wurm.20121220.2309.png

Cod to Soulflayar ( with 2 a's, i cant fathom why people try to write it as soulflayer)

• Like 1

I would like one as well

Name: Aimet

had a very fun time this yr.. it was my 1st

I'm sad to see it go, and would like to thank willow for putting it on :)

• Like 1

I hope this hasn't been the last of the Impalongs, but let the ones organized by Willow live on in memory.

Please mail to "Frontier" on Independence. And thanks for doing this HH.

I would like one as well HH and will gladly pay COD.

I too Hope someone picks up the torch and Tekada seems willing, I just hope that the fervor to do it does not die out b4 next year.

Also might be a good idea for a Summer Festival in Deli ( because it is the most centraly located and connected to the most servers) to spread out the imping demand and show more new players what the Wurm community is really like.

Great idea, will certainly be enjoyed. Thanks a bunch HeadHunter. :)

A CoD to Kharm please.

i'll take one to allways have this event by my side!

COD - Raycg, unless you are still at impalong

Dropped in today to retrieve Arcane, felt v odd to be the only person in local :(

Big thanks to all involved, especially Alectrys who always seemed to be very busy rushing around helping people whenever i was on

anyway would like to take u up on yre generous offer HH, cod to Translucent please

well i didnt get to attend as my comp would blow up >.> but this is a very wonderful thing to do headhunter im sure willow appreciates it

I would love to receive a memorial of this as well. Thank you for doing this for everyone.

Aww, that's a really sweet idea. This was the first Impalong I've made it to, and I really hope the tradition continues! I'd love one if you have enough; COD to Mayrin please. :)

I'll be mailing the first batch soon when I get the net back. Small bump too.

I would like one. (if it's not too late) I had a blast and it was my first, so was looking cause I heard a rumor someone else was doing one, and found this post :)

CoD: Kagetenshi

Edited by KageTenshi

I would love to have one. Please COD to Chiqa. I was most definitely there