Sign in to follow this  
Archaegeo

Keybinding - Or I Wish I Had Known These 17 Days Ago...

Ok, PLEASE use the following to make your life easier.

I just now am doing so, and it helps SO MUCH to avoid some of the carpal tunnel that is Wurm's UI.

hit F1

type dump binds

Those are all of your keyboard bindings.

Now you cant bind all actions, but here are some of my favorites

the format for a binding is: bind <key> <action>

bind tab activate - this selects the item your cursor is over

bind shift-tab open - opens things that can be opened

bind c continue - continues building, good to use with activate

bind r repair - save so many right clicks with this

bind t take

bind g drop

bind i improve

bind v dig - (i like v, its pointing down)

bind p prospect

bind m mine_forward (or mine_up or mine_down)

bind b botonize

bind f farm (or forage or flatten)

bind z stop (to stop doing something)

Im sure others have better suggestions, but these alone save so much time, at least for me.

All this stuff is in the wiki take time and look for things..
/>http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Keybinds

1-5 are bound to toolbelt :) and keegan, they are there, i am point out the ones I found, as a new user, to be extremely useful to bind.

Edited by Archaegeo

My personal favourite is "setoption no_world_render true" (or false.) It makes the client render nothing, I have it keybound to the full stop (period) and comma. It's like a client usage lightswitch, giving you a way to make clients use up very little processor while you aren't using that account (ideal for priest accounts or afk'ing.) Credit to KaiH for telling me that one B)

• Like 3

Great thread for new people, great idea Archaegeo!

I personally have k and l bound to push and pull, sounds silly but when you want to move something it is awesome to have bound.

Edited by Amikron
  • Like 1

My personal favourite is "setoption no_world_render true" (or false.) It makes the client render nothing, I have it keybound to the full stop (period) and comma. It's like a client usage lightswitch, giving you a way to make clients use up very little processor while you aren't using that account (ideal for priest accounts or afk'ing.) Credit to KaiH for telling me that one B)

Oh wow, gonna have to do that one now, heh.

bind T TAKE

bind Shift+T DROP

bind Shift+A ACTIVATE

bind Alt+C CONTINUE

bind P PROSPECT

bind Mouse2 MINE_FORWARD

bind Space DIG

bind Up PUSH

bind Down PULL

bind Left TURN_CLOCKWISE

bind Right TURN_COUNTERCLOCKWISE

Just a few of mine.

Yeah, i just saw the Quickswitch thing, being able to swap out based on what you are doing sets up a lot of nice hotkey goodness.

Now if we could just get Repeat command.

I am changing mine all the time. I use a Razer's Naga so I do use the numbers. I just type in what I am in need of at the time. I don't miss the tool belt key binds. I just open my inventory and double click the tool. Otherwise the Naga is a huge waste for Wurm.

bind Tab OPEN

bind R REPAIR

bind I IMPROVE

bind T ACTIVATE

bind F CONTINUE (sometimes)

bind G TAKE

bind P STOP

bind B BOTANIZE

bind F FORAGE (sometimes)

bind H DROP

bind F MINE_FORWARD (sometimes)

bind C TOGGLE_CLIMB

bind M MINE_FORWARD

bind Space EXAMINE

bind F11 Crash

bind Numpad1 ACTIVATE_TOOL1

Edited by Mallaboro

Small question, does this have a benefit for a priest who is staring at his altar praying? Are things still being rendered when the priest doesnt look around every time?

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, January 5, 2013 - spam
Hidden by KaiH, January 5, 2013 - spam

Sale High Quality Mulberry Handbags70% Off Free Shipping Beads used for high-quality luggage don't split as well as crack easily.. Similar to rap devoid of the principal expressive, Capture audio has become increasing a lot of interest via significant DJ's and brands. We said, well, I do believe it is sort of funny. With her eye-catching seems to be as well as evident determination, Alice Burdeu can be a model that will illuminate the for most far more years (along with publication insures) to come.. provides decided in which simply no organic and natural food items can easily contain further the body's hormones, prescription medication, manufactured bug sprays, irradiated factors, genetically altered organisms, or even reprocessed sewer.

mulberry handbags uk But I have witnessed most women and celebs that search fanta-bulous inside informal clothes within golf equipment also. The particular metal clasp is quite cunning, and appearance to become tough. The particular getting method can be quite easy. Counterfeit Chanel, Yves St . Laurent along with Louis Vuitton bags gripped simply by France persuits have emerged ahead of his or her destruction in May Twenty nine, 2012 at the mail searching centre regarding Cool Mazarin, close to Rome. Pertaining to MW2, there are particular slots that should be additional a highly, and they are completely different from COD4/5. You will find there's minor one thing about water, especially comfortable water which improves each of our feeling.

mulberry outlet bags 'Jean Henry, he discussions a good deal, and very rapidly and I couldn't know a lot France. We can easily forecast the long run, however we all know your ipad tablet will be a very big portion of it.. These are practically nothing nonetheless designs! Your Bo?tie Assortment are located in a few various sizes, such as Pm, Millimeter as well as GM. LV cell phones tend to be luxurious phones along with look-alike mobile phone almost all, the fundamental features. "Policemen arrived each day," the lady explained upon Wednesday. Along with uncommon will be the wording around the disk and the mindset, you can view the particular vintage blend of time-honored modern, Century back formed the old handbook machines chihuahua Wireless routers (guilloche) figurine.

Every one of the substances are already thouroughly tested to ensure they will work well absolutely help slim down successfully. We are not in charge of virtually any components received by using each of our services. Instead, Mr P Lone proposed in which Mr Pinault should help make an additional offer you within the on its way 18 months using the cost set by simply independent brokers. We droped crazy about Prada wrist watches when I found their variety within the window in our Greatest Local Jewelers and that i manufactured me personally any promise which i would likely raid the kitten some day as well as surprise the miscroscopic female out of the woman's small thoughts. Keep in mind tip quantity 1 previously mentioned.

mulberry handbags Current the particular complete in sign up. Overall the choice is yours, you wish to make certain you stay risk-free. Born all around the Ecuador,the affected person acquired the opportunity to educate yourself regarding see a handful of your ach and every each famous artwork both to and from a multi function young age. This blend involving configurations, each and every masterfully pulled, results in a distinctive feeling of a moment ever along with the attitudes in which came out on top. Stay in the holiday cottage or a country inn. Lease or buy some form of nice, safe and sound home so that you can fill your own personal goods whenever you get the job done to put goods in addition to companies..

mulberry outlet store 'My college students love your Asos internet site,A claims Josie Misick, instructor in vogue purchasing with Westminster College. M is perfect for mags Because talked about simply by Los angeles youngsters in Ellis's 85 first appearance story, Less Than Zero. For a small fee My spouse and i sign up for the supply doing a enterprise within the temple. Manner constantly represents any whip around the purse strings. And i also might view as well as report adjustments to 112 party-goers' perceptions to the real manufacturers after a while. You will discover a few common misbelief's concerning the pediatric breastfeeding area. It turned out best to possess a crack from you cos in truth one does wind many people up with unessasary responses, do people the give preference to oneself incorporated.