Sign in to follow this  
Fomar

Want To Try Chaos?

Ever wanted to try the Chaos Server but were put off by the stories you hear about being ganked? Here's an opportunity!

Remember nothing is 100 percent risk free, but I own a town on the east of the server, just a hop across the Deliverance border. It is on an island well defended in a harbor deep in the JK alliance territory. I offer a place to stay which is relatively safe, and can be used as a base and a spawn point on Chaos while you explore the server and hone whatever skills you want.

Nothing is without cost, however. You would have to join the JK alliance and help me in the restructuring of a large town. This means I want lots of bricks and mortar. If you do not have high mason skill yet, I'll build stone the stone parts, but I need help, there are a lot of buildings and not enough hands. Also, there will be a place for carpenters, I like wood floors and rooves, as well as pottery, so you can practice both of those skills in the restructuring of my town. In the process, I would hope you come to enjoy life on this full sized server which has become so underpopulated of late.

Help me rebuild my town and Chaos in general. You will find it a different experience from most Freedom servers.

Send a Forum PM to me for further details.

Edited by Fomar
  • Like 3

Trusted and well-known player. If you've been waiting for a good opportunity to try out and explore this server, the time has come.

This means I want lots of bricks and mortar.

That's where you lost them, mate.

• Like 1