Sign in to follow this  
TorakTu

Please Delete My Account. Thank You.

Why the hell are you guys giving this "nobody" so much attention? That was the purpose of this thread, he did a pretty good job.

And why are you so bothered with it? Most of the posts are not directed at the op, but discuss various payment concerns.

Heh, knowing the looser might feel good at being duped so hard, just makes it even more funny.

And since you are protected from unapproved credit card transactions and you know all this other crap then you know that too.

You are protected as long as the merchant doesn't reply back to the bank after you dispute the charges (at least in the case of Visa).

My card number was stolen and about $600 was charged, I got some of it back but one of the merchants overturned my dispute.

Once a dispute has been overturned the charge is considered valid and money is gone. There is no second chance to dispute a charge and you have no way to appeal the decision.

This was a surprise to a lot of people that I talked to at my bank, they weren't aware of any of that. Even the manager of the bank tried to get involved but was told the case was closed.

You guys, this guy is so full of ######. Just ignore him. Who posts that they are quitting a game because of some random bogus reason and then justifies it with some stupid reason like, "they charge me double and I don't trust PayPal?" This guy is troll, and the game is better off without him. Bye forever Toraktu!

Wow, I found all this in my email. I hadn't even looked at this until now. Seems you all have a totally wrong idea about what is going on with PayPal. You calling me a troll. I left peacefully, asking the forum mods to delete my account. They eventually said they could not. Then people started to ask ME questions. Who is the troll here ? definately NOT ME. I am reading all your comments here, and I see you who made nasty remarks here are the actual TROLLS. Which by the way is against the rules of this forum.

On another note, those here on this thread who were actually helpful, I do know about a seperate bank account. But to do that all for a game ? Made no sense. It was just better to leave.

To use a card that you can just put money into, doesn't work, Paypal wants you to verify this info.. meaning they want your personal info before you can use it. I also have read other posts on this forum from others who have had simular problems and / or do fully understand what I went through.

And after reading this thread, I am so disgusted with WURM now, I am glad I left. The product of people with these kinds of nasty comments toward me is totally uncalled for.

For those who truely were helpful and wanted to know more of what is going on, here is the proof of others having similar issues. Not everyone trust Paypal, and with good reasons. Unlike the people here who can do nothing but spit out nasty comments.

http://forum.wurmonl...paypal-account/

And this is from one of the Chat mods for this forum :

http://forum.wurmonl...ge__hl__paysafe

TorakTu

Edited by TorakTu

I have used a prepaid credit card many times with no issues... so what are you doing wrong? You get one that is re loadable enter your info and they even send a new card with you name on it you can reload at the grocery store. Hell my kid even figured it out with out me having to explain................

• Like 1