Sign in to follow this  
Sklo:D

5Th Akhenaten Tournament [Looking For Prizes And Fighters]

Scratch me, darkdruid and darkreaper off the list; seeing real people on Sat instead.

Accountname: Phyko

Fightskill 5,62

GMT +1 hour (but play at anytime since im a student XD )

see ya then :)

Phyko

I would like to sign up me and my friend on his behalf:

Acconame Rmmmmhz

FS 2,89

Acconame:Siluendor 1,01

GMT +2

I'll try it again. It looks like there will be some people in the 20 -30 fs to compete and that's my range. Hope to see you all. The boat ride was fantastic last time.

Im confuse with reading that timer. Im at GMT -10 but its at UTC how do i covert that?

Im confuse with reading that timer. Im at GMT -10 but its at UTC how do i covert that?

It's written on that very same page below those "time left"

Current time is ... UTC

It should show your time+10 hours, which means you are ten hours behind UTC :)

Edited by Skipo

withdraw me from tournament, something has come up last minute :( bad timing

Going to have to drop out, having internet woes. Can you scratch me please?

Why haven't you added me to the list? Am I that poorly skilled? Who did upset (again)?

Because I was in school until now so I will add everyone who signed up today in the next minutes ;)

Ok I added everyone now. Pls make sure that you are really on the list if not there is the danger that you could have to drop out if we recognize the fault to late.

Info for tomorrow:

• Please try to be on time.
  • If you bring a horses you will get a better view. (no multistory yet but planned)
  • The staff of the event team will write in yellow color, everybody pls avoid to use it too.
  • You must follow the game and chat rules during the event every failure to the rules will result a penalty.
  • After the special surprise of the event you are free to use the arena for private spares or just chat and make new friends in this great atmosphere.
  • There are also plans if lag is getting too bad so don't worry, but pls follow the advises of the event staff team in the cases of lag.
  • We will not cancel the tournament because of the lag, everyone involved has got a 8GB RAM 64bit Quadcore computer so we will recognize lags at last.
  • Goldenflamer will be the official fight leader.
  • There are a bunch of high VIP guests who are invited, so let's see how much have got time.
  • This could be the biggest one-day event which wurm has ever seen.

Edited by Sklo:D

I am still in need of high potency healing covers or healing cover materials if you have some to spare pls bring it with you tomorrow :)

I am still in need of high potency healing covers or healing cover materials if you have some to spare pls bring it with you tomorrow :)

Im bringing Fo priest (lame, but has 40+ faith) for additional healing :)

I'd like to still sign up. I'm not very experienced with fighting but I think it would be fun. My character that will be there is "Tea" with a whopping 10.18FS.