Sign in to follow this  
shadowedlight

Missing Horse After Founding Deed.

on December 12 i planted a settlement token and found my horse was missing, i had checked everywhere for it and put in a /support no luck and the horse was never found. i dont know i this is the right area to post this problem but i feel something needs to be done because the horse had a full set of high ql gear and it was a big loss to me

well recently there was a bug that allowed animals to pass through wooden fences, so if he was in a wooden fence enclosure he could have gotten out. Game management has stated they will not compensate you for this loss due to there being too many people to compensate: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/72033-a-note-about-the-recent-fence-bug/

If you post elsewhere you might be able to find a generous soul who will help you get back some of what you lost. Best of luck.

the horse was on an island, i would have found it. I beleve it was lost because of some bug with founding my village.

Edited by shadowedlight

horses can swim... get on a boat and drive around your island, chances are you find it somewhere in the ocean. Found several of mine that way. Also post on independence forum the name of horse and coordinates where your village is so that people can keep an eye open for it as well and give it back if they find it.