Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

Please Let Us Gift Wurm Time Through The Store

I flipped back 4-5 pages and didn't see the topic posted but I know it's come up time and time again. PLEASE let us gift time to other players! I would love to get friends a subscription to the game but you make this almost impossible. I can either buy silver from the store and then trade them that silver so they can buy their own subscription, or I can work out some sort of deal and send them money from my paypal to theirs. Or try to get them to trust me with their account info and log in to the store and pay it using my paypal.

I should be able to log in with my account information, and gift it to another player using their character name. I'm not a coder, and I have no idea how difficult this would be, but I hope someone considers it.

• Like 5

+1

Yes, please. This should be a special page that you cannot get to by accident, and you should be able to simply declare that you are paying to extend the subscription of character account <name>

This is not likely to generate a whole lot of additional income, but it will generate some extra income, and some goodwill.

+1

Devs talk about wanting to increase player base, this is one way it can be done.

Also a great way to pay for villages to be built.

Would be quite handy for many reasons. One of which is increasing the number of payments... ka ching.