Sign in to follow this  
Zcul

Suggestion: Change To Road Work

I dislike the idea of making what we have currently harder, but I will give my own ideas/opinion.

Keep what we have how we have it. For new players that want to build a nice house/village and want it to look nice, it great the way it is now and keeps them happy. And makes there place look nice while giving them a speed boost.

Now, I never did get why cobblestone was always used for highways and a village...(I personally use slab) but I do believe we need something done with the main roads, Imo we should want them faster then in-village travel.

So what I would agree with, would be to add the new things people have already mentioned, either new types and/or higher quality of what we have already. And it should give a bit more movement, but be a bit/much harder to make (depending on what type) And keep these interesting only to people building the huge roads to travel.

And there should be a new type (maybe marble/slate?) for village-use to that's harder to make. (Also a main road version) that looks better then cobblestone/slabs.

This way, Noobs still have it the same, and easy enough for them. While giving advanced road makers the OPTION to use something better and faster, or better looking. At the cost of being harder to make.

I know this isn't the exact way to do it, but what in trying to say is keep what we have the same. Add something new, harder to make, but better visually/mobility. So people that don't want to spend hours doing it, can still have a decent speed/look. But the people that wish to go all out, get extra benefits.

Changed my mind yes please do this one for sure we need Highways to be hard to build.