Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

Seeking Safehouse

I reside on Exodus/Deliverance however I occasionally travel to Celebration to conduct my business and whatever other dealings I may be involved in.

I am currently looking for a safe place to crash, store my belongings and use as a base of operations whenever I am in Celebration.

I require the following:

- Location must be on-deed

- Settlement must be accessible by boat

- A small house or space to build one (I can build it myself)

- Horse pen for 2 horses or space to build one (I can build it myself)

In exchange for a safe place to stay, I will assist you with any project you may have going on and I offer my skills in the following disciplines.

- Fighting

- Farming

- Mining

- Animal Husbandry

- Blacksmith

- Chain smith

- Plate smith

- Shield smith

- Carpentry

- Digging

I am also Level 9 Path of Love and can enchant grass.

I can provide contactable references if you wish to check up on my reputation and my player info can be found on the wiki.

http://wurmpedia.com...hp/Player:Roman

Edited by RomaN

Hello Roman, you are always welcome to crash at my place, Calamari Bay (AH-46 on Darkmalice map).

I reside on the NW corner (a minute or two from the north border by boat), and would be willing to work something out with you.

You're a good person.

Thank you, that's very nice. But I'm just trying to pay back for how you've treated me and my friends ;)

I still have the bracelet you gave me.

I'm currently back at Deliverance but I'll be in Celebration again just after new years.

You're always welcome, Roman. If you find the accommodations elsewhere lacking or ill-situated say the word. I have ample shoreline real estate which could be put to use for your needs at Wealdin Anchorage or Londevik. Reasonably close to the middle of the map, on the Northmere. Highway or sealane access to Tap Dance and friends in local when you arrive.

Jacob's place is nice and close to the northern borders, too.