Sign in to follow this  
Milkdrop

Aincrad Looking For People. :)

aincrad_image.jpg

Hello,

Aincrad is located straight west from Sloping Sands, basically you run over the hilly area and once you got past that huge wood area there is a second lake aside from the starter area one.

What we can offer

• 53 by 83 deed, 5 (free) perimeter for Aincrad
  • Clay/Sand/Tar close by
  • Ores: Iron, Copper, Zinc, Gold, Lead, Marble
  • free 43+ QL Meals for Citizens and Trials alike
  • 56+ Carpenter
  • 59+ Mason
  • 78+ Blacksmith
  • 73+ Miner
  • Recruitment Center with all required facilities to explore the different professions and support people without a own house, has also 4 beds for Trials and homeless Citizens alike
  • Storagehouse
  • Guard Tower with currently five guards
  • Spirit Castle (Mailbox) with a 51 enchant
  • Farm
  • Animal Pens (Horses and Cattle being breed)
  • Temple with 3 gold Altars (Vynora, Magranon and Fo)
  • Marketplace
  • Vynora Priest (x2)
  • Magranon Priest (x2)
  • Villagers can have a house, bed and high QL tools for their chosen profession to focus on made when they decided to stay with us (long term), passed the trial and are premium accounts

Requirements to join Aincrad or one of our other villages within the Alliance

• experienced player
  • premium account
  • active player
  • being online during your trial time at least every second day - being offline for more then 2 days without further notice will result into dismissal
  • passing the trial time (the trial length depends on the activity of the player, it should be enough time given to figure out if we can get along with each other)

Exceptionals

(even if you are new to the game, if you can gurantee these you are welcome too - we mainly want to avoid the type of player that joins and ony logs in 1hour per week.)

• eager to learn how things work
  • premium account
  • high playtime (at least 2-3h per day and you would have to keep this up after the trial time until you work well on your own) - being offline for more then 2 days during your trial time without further notice will result into dismissal
  • passing the trial time (the trial length depends on the activity of the player, it should be enough time given to figure out if we can get along with each other)

Satellite Villages:

• Alfheim (undergoing terraforming)
  • Gurokken (huge mine with 3 different metals, a well for water, Smithery and Storage Tower)
  • Underworld (west coast town, doing heavy terraforming here - Smithery done, ramp down to the shore done - now reclaiming sea land)
  • Jötunheimr (a walled in deed close to Aincrad on the same lake, formerly known as Camelot)

Currently working on:

• making the town more pretty and hopefully lively :)
  • setting up the four satellite villages to work properly
  • connect the satellite villages

Odds and ends

• Timezones: Europe and USA (Florida) is where the most of our currently active Members come from, but anyone is welcome.
  • We would like nice people who talk a bit now and then, silent ghosts that roam the streets like NPCs can stay out, we have no graveyard. ;)
  • I don't force people to do jobs that they don't like, however it is expected that you help out making bricks, mortar or other boring things sometimes, specially for public community projects - obviously (!) avoiding such tasks every time they are presented may result in a new trial time and in extreme cases dismissal. (if i hate something, then it's unfairness and avoiding such tasks would be unfair to the other citizens who help out willngly)
  • The writ of your possible future house will go to Milkdrop for management purposes, you alone still decide who can enter the house though. Within the house you can do whatever you want of course.
  • We don't allow low stone walls, wood fences etc. in town, Iron fences only. (off-deed it doesn't matter what you build)
  • If you plan a vacation or absence from the game longer then 1 week, please drop me at least a PM on the forums.
  • If your character hasen't been online for more then 2 weeks, it will be dismissed and the belogings on the deed go to the public storage. A new invite is possible, however it would also entail a new trial, which depending on how well you did before could be very short or long. Returning the items that haven't entirely dissolved in the public storage mass is possible, but please understand that there are limits to keep track of things. If your character had a house, it may be owned by someone else by then or be torn down.
  • we don't bite :)

You can contact me ingame by "Milkdrop" or PM me on the forums in case i am offline.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Milkdrop

We are welcoming everyone that is new or vets to this beautiful game to join us please whisper for any questions.

I believe I passed you guys by the other day, looked nice.

Perhaps I'll drop in tonight, I should be somewhat nearby still(other side of the lake)

I am a total newbie to this game, and the only stuff I have created is in the tutorial, but I am very definitely interested in joining a nice community and getting to know this game(heck, if I like(which I do so far) I might bring around some friends as well.

The Place looks nice and there is always someone online from there

-TheTylerLee

if you're still active, i'd love to hear more about the settlemant.

Going by the last edit date yes, still very active - but honestly, no idea what there would be more to tell.

If you have any questions, contact me ingame on my toon "Milkdrop", please.

i am on around 800pm eastern time.Contact me in game on Katear if you have any questions and i will relay the comments or questions to milkdrop.

Seems like a nice place, I just started a new character after my last one got deleted for being inactive for over a year, so there is nothing special about my character and I still don't fully understand every aspect of the game XP. But I will drop by the town some time this week when I'm not busy. I probably will only be active mostly on weekends since I have allot of late classes and work, but I'm definitely willing to give worm another go and I'll help out any way I can with building and such.

Heh, drop by some time! We are still starting up, and an extra pair of hands will never hurt

Had a bit of free time today so I got my character to the front gates..... I learned the hard way why your map says to go around the the hill area, rather then just going in a straight line......

hehe sorry for our bad neighboor the green menace to smack you, but the red circle with Kyklops inside sort of marks his area.

We are also working on a road to SS which just needs flattening and cobblestone now.

If you get on poke me, i should be on for the next 10-12h before i sleep again. ;)

(btw the gates are open for the public so coming in is ok :) )

Just wanted to give a +1 for these guys, very friendly and helpful. They don't boss you around and tell you what to do, but they do give some options to help out around town so you're not completely stuck and don't know what to do.... if you do decide to come here then don't live next too me..... I seem to attract some rather rude guests who like to bite your face off. DX

Ok, i am back online, moving is almost finished - i won't be online a lot the next 2-3 days but then back to normal.

We are still recruting people. :)

Overhauled post, wrote down our so far only ingame agreed upon rules etc.

Screenshots will be updated sometime soonish too. ><

And we still recruit!

Edited by Milkdrop

First hot post in the recruitment section?

I think this is one of the best looking recruitment posts here.

Exceptionals

(even if you are new to the game, if you can gurantee these you are welcome too - we mainly want to avoid the type of player that joins and ony logs in 1hour per week.)

• eager to learn how things work
  • premium account
  • high playtime (at least 2-3h per day and you would have to keep this up after the trial time until you work well on your own) - being offline for more then 2 days during your trial time without further notice will result into dismissal
  • passing the 1-2 week trial (the trial length depends on the activity of the player)

If you both fit those requirements then yes. :)

Updated it a bit, also looking for a experienced horse breeder who doesn't mind to take care of the cows and bisons too. ;o