Sign in to follow this  
Flyingkiwi

Santa Hats!

I personally love the idea of Santa hats as a gift. Especially so soon after getting visible armour, they look awesome too which is nice.

(Note: All above is my views only. I had no say in w/e the gifts were)

Although it does look good, it is a Christmas hat, i doubt anyone will be wearing it in the summer and also it can be imped so is probably damageable which i dont like personally. I will never hardly be wearing it because of this reason :/

Here is a male wearing it:

AXrgk.png

Also does anyone know if storing it in the bank will stop 100% decay?

Edited by Baultr

Yeah this one was a pretty cool gift, I liked it more than last year's

I wish I had something I could use like a sextant or a puzzle box or something... it doesn't have to be useful, droppable or tradeable.

• Like 1

If anyone lifted a gnome by mistake, I have a couple of hats to trade for 'em. :D

It seems to be magical in some way, based on the description. We may find it has a benefit after all. I plan on experimenting with it when I get back to the farm.

Even if it isn't special in any way, it's still a fine gift :)

Edited by Farmerbob

now I need to pick a character to go premium on!

The trees tell me to go premium, and Santa tells me i am too young... but I have been holding out and trying multiple characters on multiple servers to try to find a place/group i really fit in with before I go premium on one of them.

Looks like this might nudge me along that path :)

Thanks Wurm Team. You do you're best. Keep going and have some nice holidays with the family. Cheers!

Thank you very much for the Santa hat!

One thing I do like is that it comes with the signature of your character. Makes it really cute for re-gifting next holiday season too if that's your wish! Or trading with your bff.

edit: No matter what, someone is going to complain. Be thankful for what you have, not what you didn't get.

Edited by Stargrace

Someone with long white beard (ingame) wear cloth jacket and post screen shot.

Did you see that post from someone paying 200 EU for a summer hat? Don't be so negative about seasonal things that you think are useless. One mans trash is another mans treasure and all that.

Just want to point out, the summer hat is the best helmet you can get in game (afaik) It's equal to a scale full helmet if there were ever such thing. Very rare and powerful.

I want to say a few things, first off, the summer hat looks cool and as Metaldragon points out, awesomely powerful. I understand the last presents havent been awesomely powerful but they were at least cool. The fireworks are even cool as a novelty. To me it seems like the santa hat is a really lame gift to kick off the newfangled Wurm 1.0. I probably sound ungrateful and maybe I am a little bit. All I know is that I was crushed when I got my gift, like a massive letdown. If the santa hat wasnt based on the lowest armor type in the game I might feel differently. I would be even happy if it was just a cooler looking cloth hat. Maybe they'll change it after xmas? I hope so. I see a lot of people saying yay thanks for the hat in this tread but I saw droves of people in game really complaining about the gift or saying screw the hat and going to santa for the Gnome lol. I'm just making the point that we're not all super happy. Also, for people saying that other games dont give gifts, GT5 costs nothing per month, and gives you a car for christmas AND your birthday. [End Rant]

Edited by Aesys
  • Like 2

Nice.. awesome. Thanks <3

Edited by Ryaanna

i decide to pick gnome instead santa hat by visiting the santa instead taking gift from chrismas tree :) .

I'm very glad someone posted the Santa glitch so I could get a gnome instead of the hat. I'm happy we get a gift at all, don't get me wrong, but for me a garden gnome trumps a hat any day of the year.

• Like 3

Thank you, I like the hat. Don't hat me, but I must, the only thing better would have been an option to choose this years new gift or any gifts from pasts years.