Sign in to follow this  
Icelion

Icelion's General Store (Closed, For Now)

Icelion's General Store (Closed, for Now)

(Not taking any new orders on rope until the 01/01/13 due to family obligations.)

Hello Pristinites!

I am located at Molyneux Harbour; (27x, 14y)

etlnN.png

We produce a range of different goods and also offer Vynora conversions for free whenever I'm online.

I'm offering a range of goods for sale to order, take a look below, to order post on this thread, contact me in game - Icelion/Icetiger or send me a forum PM;

This is currently just a personal list of what I can produce and what I could sell in the future. I have decided to focus on deed development rather than try and make any money out of the haphazard mess I have now. Apologies to any I have misled in this endeavor.

Rope: 10c Per (Out of Stock)

Orders:

Archaegeo: x2

Shadowoftheapocalypes: x4

Gold Lump 1ql: 5c per 2kg

Gold Lump 20ql: 5c per 1kg

Statuttes, 10ql +:

Vynora: 15c

Fo: 20c

Magranon: 20c

Libilia: 50c

Iron Tools 20ql: 10c / 3 tools.

Iron Weapons 20ql: 10c per Weapon (Double for Huge Class Weapons)

Practice Dolls 20ql: 10c

Rowboats: 2s per Boat, anchor not currently included. (Will be in the future)

Bear in mind time dictates a great many things. A rowboat can take a couple of days to create for instance, especially with the ql of tools that are available at the moment. Please be patient.

Edited by Icelion

Nope, I like training ropemaking as it'll be useful later for my priest. If you really do want wemp you can buy it from me for 20c a plant. However this is also not possible until the 1st as I have family arrangements to attend + a drunken New Years Eve night.