Sign in to follow this  
Cartrip

5 Speed Trait Horses And Hell Horses On Independence

Hey Independence! Cart too slow? Can't outrun those dastardly aged hell hounds? Get your 5 speed trait horses here!

• 100% 5 speed trait herd
  • All colours available
  • Pregnant females 70c each
  • All other horses or foals 50c each
  • Check my online list to select your favourite names or stop by and browse in person. Bonus Mountain Goat silver achievement for ascending up the ~5700 slopes tunnel to my deed.
  • Iron horse shoes up to 81 QL, or saddles up to 30 QL can be ordered (saddle will not provide speed bonus at 30 but will prevent a horse from wandering). At least 1 day in advance for crafting orders please! No enchants at this time.

You can now view a list of my horses by gender, colour, and name. Colour goes by the text background and the rest is hopefully self explanatory. Please report any problems with it.

Special Limited Quantity Offer: Watch here for 5 speed hell horses breeding pair restock - ETA 1 week A breeding pair of 5 speed trait hell horses is available. After almost 6 months starting from zero trait wild hell horses, they are here! Read the wiki article first. I am only maintaining 2 breeding pairs of this animal as my regular horse herd is already enough work. So there will not be very many of these up for sale! The price is 2s for a pair, please contact me if interested.

*** To contact me, PM me here, or Tripletake in game. I play daily at various hours so I normally get back to you after forum PM in less than a day.

For pick-up, the location of my deed is 48x 34y and I recommend you travel on the sand-lined highway that runs north-south on the east side of the mountain. There you will find a path marked by a lit lamp and a green pointing sign leading to a tunnel which goes up to my main deed.

Delivery is also available for a negotiable fee. If it's close enough I deliver free. Delivery to FM is 50c. Other locations will be rated based on estimated travel time.

>>> Minimum purchase for delivery is 2 horses.

Thanks all and have a great day!

Edited by Cartrip

Bump and revamped ad. Thanks to all who have bought so far :)

I've bought nearly (10?) horses from Cartrip so far. Great experience.

5 speed hellhorses? Nice.. too bad I don't have enough body control. Would advice to add that on your topic name cause 5speed hellhorses is rare. Alyeska also might interested of em.

Also if you got a list of your 5 speed horses, I would love to browse through theirs name and gender.

Edited by rosedragon

5 speed hellhorses? Nice.. too bad I don't have enough body control. Would advice to add that on your topic name cause 5speed hellhorses is rare. Alyeska also might interested of em.

Also if you got a list of your 5 speed horses, I would love to browse through theirs name and gender.

Thanks, it was about 5 months of brute force selective breeding, and something I'm quite satisfied with now. Started from 4 wild ones and just kept breeding unrelated ones that had the most speed traits. It surely would have been faster if I used Genesis but I have no Fo priest and wasn't willing to pay for that ;)

I've got Kiablood (F), Rockagnes (F), Ironwarrior (M) and Jollyecker (M) currently.

Side note, I'm keeping the hell horses down to 4 right now (2 breeding pairs), since my regular horse herd is enough for me to handle. And in case I want to resize my deed, many aggro creatures to move could be an issue.

Edited by Cartrip

list of all your 5 speed HORSES please :) .

Hellhorses.. not so sure. I myself got 18ish hellhorses, they ain't have pretty traits like yours but they do the job being food and hide farm :P .. problem is I don't have enough body control to make use of the 5 speed hellhorses even that I am a fo priest.

I will work on posting a list of my horses. For now the hell horse sales are closed until I produce another pair, as someone bought the pair I had up for sale.

All new road to the tunnel courtesy of satisfied customer Journeya! Thanks!

Love my new horses! Everyone buy horses from Tripletake!

Thanks Liamb. And I just put the list in (check OP). It links to a PDF on Google Drive.

Update to the list format. If you see (o) after a horse's name that means it's old and (v) means venerable. This is because those ages are slower. The rest of the horses "aged" or younger are either at or yet to reach peak speed.

Edited ad text. Also, sorry about the list not being updated for 6 days, normally it will be every 2-3 days :)