Sign in to follow this  
shadowoftheapocalypse

Wurm Online Shop Issues

I was contacted earlier when i asked if I could buy more than just 10s at a time and was told yes the option should show up once I've purchased something and made sure paypal was varified and it went through, and to wait 24hr from purchase time. Well paypal is verified i bought stuff 12/18/12 it all went through but im still not able to see the other options if i was able to upload a picture from my computer i would show issue but appears it doesnt give me the availablity to do so.

Edited by shadowoftheapocalypse

the available options are tied to your avatars remaining premium time - with less than a month you have only the basic purchases available.

My problem is that my characters have time until July 11 and I still can't choose the 12 month subscription... I've been verified for about 2 months now so thats before and now after the 6 month time left. Anyone know why I can't pay for another year?

i have the same troble but this.

4 toons (3 of them have prem for over 12months, 4th for 1 month)

I have a verifide paypal and made several transactions.

all my options in the wurm shop are n/a except the one to buy 10s (no other options for coin only eaither)

I suspect there maybe a limit of 1 year, at a time, paid in advance. (aproximatly)

Further to this:

Personaly i hate see'ing this game miss opertunitys to gain income from suporters becouse thay have limited options avalable to them.

also i dont see a donations button, is it posable to make a donation with out getting game coin/time?

I want this game to be around for a long time and belive money is one of things that will help achive that.

Edited by lawurm

Do you get any message displayed at the top of the shop page?

It says

You have less than a week left of premium game time so the amount of coins you can purchase is somewhat limited.
for me.