Sign in to follow this  
Aeris

Sleep Bonus Ticket

Id just take the overfill as a powder even if a reduced amount as compared to a full 5hr sleep bonus. Whats wrong with being able to trade it, especially if getting overfill is limited to premium only to avoid mass freebie alts.

EDIT: Id use it all on myself personally.

Edited by Klaa

It should never be tradeable, because some people will just pay PREM for an alt and trade over their sleepbonus so their main can always grind at 2x the speed which could get really unfair and make wurm pay to Win

• Like 1

+1 as it was said a nontradeable sleep powder, Tada all ends well.

+1 trade able and a new money sink item on merchant for 20s 5 hours for the price of 4

+1... though it doesn't feel fair for me to get sleep bonus compensation for an issue that happened in the middle of a month I couldn't play anyway. Didn't affect me, haven't lost any time I had set aside to play... what am I being compensated for?

Gut feeling was also immediately on "no trade."

For the sake of public relations between Code Club, new players, and potential premiums, I'd ask you to just consider compensating f2p players with a percentage of the bonus handed out. If someone wants the entire bonus, then yes, join us and go premium!

I think throwing 5% or 10% out there to compensate for time lost would go a long way. The better the company and community is perceived by f2p players, the more likely they'll take the leap and go premium.

The fact that alts would get that cut as well is an inadvertent side effect... though in a sense you're losing some productivity on those characters as well so it's not all bad.

I don't see any reason to make an item for this just expand the sleep bonus pool to 10 hours but make it so you can only earn more form sleeping if you have under 5 hour left. This way you can get the 5 extra when it is gifted but you can not earn above 5 hours from sleeping.

+1 to having a max number of hours you can have stored, and only if you are prem, useable only when you hit 0 hours of your sleep bonus to avoid people ragging about how they used a SB ticket on top of their SB and lost SB hours because of the cap

+1, but I can't ever see this being added. I'm sure it's not the first time it's been suggested.

Here's hoping this time Rolf will remove that 1 freaking line that caps SB gain on a reset.

Well I still wouldn't ask for that because it would allow people to make an alt, throw him in a bed for a while, then after a month or two of sleeping, would have a month or two of SB saved up :/ Add a few server restarts into that mix and you would have an insane amount of SB saved up.

That would really unbalance skill gaining as then they could just skill up on the lucrative SB for a while.